BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
Hey sponges are great. They are very cheap costing. But they really lasts so long. I have been able to have of them last longer than any other sponges I buy.
Montana D.
It’s okay, it doesn’t hold as much soap as other products that I’ve used before! It was on sale at Dollar General so for it being on sale, I can’t complain!
Nicole O.
Central falls
4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite is perfect for my family of 5! I have no dishe
Washer so i use spounges.. Scotch-brite is always my go-too brand!
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
These sponges get the job done no matter and they are cheap which is the best part about them. They also get less smelly than other brands that I have tried
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I usually use this type of sponge when I do dishes because the green stuff doesn't come off when your doing them and it really works getting tough stains off
lemon m.
I like these sponges. My only complaint is I wish they could make a sponge that made getting cheese off the sponge itself easier once youve cleaned a pan.
member-f8621
I have always used these sponges, they are my go to. Great to have a scrubbing side for tough spots and regular side for more delicate dishes and surfaces!
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer this line. I don’t to much care for the shapes and colors. The green scrub part is more long lasting than the colorful ones. And more affordable.
Alex C.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are the only sponges we will buy - they are great for major scrub jobs and also do well on the counters without being too abrasive on the countertop.
Ashley L.
Oak Grove
Good product for the price. I hate a smelly dish sponge so with how often I toss them. They are worth the price. They also hold up well in the dishwasher.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?