BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer this line. I don’t to much care for the shapes and colors. The green scrub part is more long lasting than the colorful ones. And more affordable.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Great sponges at a great price! They easily clean all types of messes and dirty dishes. They last long too so you don't need to keep replacing them often.
Lissette C.
These are really great sponges. The abrasive side is perfect for nearly all messes in the kitchen. They hold up very well to being used in very hot water.
Cristina B.
I love these brand new and aswell when they are super old and soft. I like to use new ones on my dirty stove and it gets the gunk off without scratches.
Lekaela M.
This bunch is great for dishes with bad stains. It is really good in scrubbing off food that won’t come off the plates or cups yet not hard to the touch.
Brittany B.
Phoenix, AZ
No words to discrib this song scrubber all I can say is it can't take all the stains off of my my dishes and cleans all my pots and pans really well too
Samantha R.
Durable sponge, easy to get grime, stuck on food of plates/silverware. Holds soap well, and easy to clean with. I love the multi packs, last me forever!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
These are a go-to for all my house cleaning—toilets and showers. I use them and toss them. They are cheap and work great. Hard side to help pesky spots!
Britney Y.
Glen Oaks, NY
These sponges last for a long time. They are dual sided, one rough and they other soft. Not pricey and I usually buy them in bulk from wholesale stores.
Madelyn A.
siempre compró se está. pienso que es la única que dura mucho tiempo. e usado de otra y el mismo día de usarla se ponen fea. así que siempre compró esta.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?