BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
K H.
Fine product. This works like a sponge and cleans like a sponge. It doesn't damage coated pans which is nice. The price is reasonable. I would buy these again and would recommend them to others looking for a sponge.
Candice S.
Bakersfield, CA
We always have extra of these at our house even though they last for so long. They are easy to clean after you get the really dirty pots and pans but also get the job done!
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
These sponges are my old stand by. They are sponges and they clean which is exactly what they're meant to do! They last a long time and I often throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize them.
Anateresa V.
Victorville, CA
Great sponges, have used them my whole life, just like my mother. They come in a variety of colors which is great when you have a certain color decor in your kitchen
Samantha W.
Burnsville , MN
These last a long time. They are good at scrubbing off whatever needs to come off the pan. The soft side works good for keeping the soap in.
wendy h.
Dyke
They work pretty good. They last a while and don't disentigrate with rigorous scrubbing. I've even cleaned grout off mosaic projects with them and been pleased.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, OR
Cleaning doesn't happen without the HD Scrub Sponge. I like the duel sides. I usually use the yellow side and then the scrub side when I get to a tough section.
Margarita C.
Gainesville, GA
Amazing! Cleans your pots and pans very well. Leaves your pots and pans spotless! I have used this product for over 5 years now and have never been disappointed
Tamsy K.
Sacramento, CA
This is just a regular sponge that we use to clean dishes. Also it can be used to be cleaning the bathroom has a rough and smooth side and it's really versatile
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
The only sponge I use. They scrub well and last a long time. They are priced well and are easy to find. I am able to wash anything in my so no without worrying.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?