BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1999)
Jhoengris G.
Bronx
I am a housewife and I love having my dishes, glasses, and cutlery very clean and without scents or food remains my best ally is this sponge, I recommend 100%
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Great value and they work well on really tough caked on grime. They are priced well enough that if you ruin one they can be thrown out without feeling guilty.
Danielle S.
Only sponges I will buy! They last for a long time, do not crumble into pieces after hard scrubbing and always get the gunk off of my dishes! Highly recommend.
Montana D.
It’s okay, it doesn’t hold as much soap as other products that I’ve used before! It was on sale at Dollar General so for it being on sale, I can’t complain!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
So these are a classic and necessity to have at home. The green side is useful to get stubborn residue handled. Easy to buy at every drugstore and affordable
Jamie O.
London, OH
These have been the most effective and efficient. Cleans everything and never lets me down. I have tried other brands but usually come back to Scotch Brite.
Nicole O.
Central falls
4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite is perfect for my family of 5! I have no dishe
Washer so i use spounges.. Scotch-brite is always my go-too brand!
Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
Hey sponges are great. They are very cheap costing. But they really lasts so long. I have been able to have of them last longer than any other sponges I buy.
kayleigh t.
Amelia, OH
A product that I purchase over and over again. Soft sponge on one side and rougher scrubbing on other. They really do last and make dishes less of a hassle.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I usually use this type of sponge when I do dishes because the green stuff doesn't come off when your doing them and it really works getting tough stains off
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?