BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
They are perfect to wash dishes. I recommend to replace each sponge at least every 2 months, depending on how much dishes you have to wash. They last a really long time!
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
I feel like there isn't much to say about it. This sponge is neither here nor there. It seemed to not last as long as my other sponges in the past but it did its job.
Ayana S.
Gets tough food particles up easy. Very absorbing. Don't leave in water for too long tho as the green piece has a tendency to separate from the yellow piece then the yellow piece just starts falling apart. All in all it's a good product.
Wanda P.
Tupelo, MS
Love these sponges. They are durable and clean almost any mess. They wash out clean and can be used over and over again. They clean but don't scratch. Great product!
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The long lasting well priced go to sponge that is good on the stove too and counter top. It helps me with the toughest mess and doesn't sour as easily as other brands.
Ryian P.
Crestview, FL
We get some every month great product but don't last very long not very expensive though so for the price they are pretty good but I would definitely recommend these
Megan F.
Nanuet, NY
This product was very useful and durable. It cleaned my dishes without scratching them. I bought it at the supermarket. It was a fair price for a sponge that works.
K H.
Fine product. This works like a sponge and cleans like a sponge. It doesn't damage coated pans which is nice. The price is reasonable. I would buy these again and would recommend them to others looking for a sponge.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
Another product that has been in my family for years. We use this sponge for multi purposes like washing the dishes, scrubbing countertops, scrubbing the sink, etc
Candice S.
Bakersfield, CA
We always have extra of these at our house even though they last for so long. They are easy to clean after you get the really dirty pots and pans but also get the job done!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?