BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
evy A.
My family alway gets these and they always do the job . They don't last a very long time the rough side seems too peel a little faster . But it's still good .
Yuliana L.
All I've ever used is scotch brite sponges!
These seriously last a long time, a 4 pack last me about 1 to 2 months!!
Helps scrubbing those hard dishes easier!
Marie J.
Texarkana
You can use these for the harder jobs that require a bit more elbow grease. They are not to pricey so not a loss to throw out when you complete a job with it.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
Love these sponges. They work great and last a long time. This bas always been ny go to brand and will continue to be. A single sponge seems to last for weeks.
Jhoengris G.
Bronx
I am a housewife and I love having my dishes, glasses, and cutlery very clean and without scents or food remains my best ally is this sponge, I recommend 100%
Danielle S.
Only sponges I will buy! They last for a long time, do not crumble into pieces after hard scrubbing and always get the gunk off of my dishes! Highly recommend.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
So these are a classic and necessity to have at home. The green side is useful to get stubborn residue handled. Easy to buy at every drugstore and affordable
Jamie O.
London, OH
These have been the most effective and efficient. Cleans everything and never lets me down. I have tried other brands but usually come back to Scotch Brite.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
These are not great sponges but they work well for small jobs that don’t require a lot of scrubbing. The rough side tends to break apart more often than not
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I usually use this type of sponge when I do dishes because the green stuff doesn't come off when your doing them and it really works getting tough stains off
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?