BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
wendy h.
Dyke
They work pretty good. They last a while and don't disentigrate with rigorous scrubbing. I've even cleaned grout off mosaic projects with them and been pleased.
Adriana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Use these to scrub my bathtub . It works just great, leaves my tub clean and looking fresh. I don't have to scrub hard to get the dirt off. It's a great product
Stephanie M.
Dallas, OR
Cleaning doesn't happen without the HD Scrub Sponge. I like the duel sides. I usually use the yellow side and then the scrub side when I get to a tough section.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
The only sponge I use. They scrub well and last a long time. They are priced well and are easy to find. I am able to wash anything in my so no without worrying.
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
A staple in our household. Every time we we stray away and buy the off brand, we quickly realize why it is we by Scotch Brite sponges. Good value for the price.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Really great sponges that last a lifetime just kidding but they do last some time. They take off stuck food and great to work with pans without scratching them.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
My sister buys these by the bulk and shared it with me. Such and effective sponge Wich I enjoy   I use it everywhere not only for dishes. Not pricey
Natalie G.
Whittier, CA
This set of four last me quite a while and i really love the double sided to it ones rough and the other is rather smooth and it makes it easier to wash dishes
Jhoengris G.
Bronx
I am a housewife and I love having my dishes, glasses, and cutlery very clean and without scents or food remains my best ally is this sponge, I recommend 100%
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Great value and they work well on really tough caked on grime. They are priced well enough that if you ruin one they can be thrown out without feeling guilty.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?