BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Alexis J.
Fayetteville, AR
I always buy these and we use them up so fast. They work really good on my dishes and I use one in my bathtub to clean it. I couldn't ask for anything else from a sponge. I would recommend to others.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
these are great, long lasting scrubbers to assist with dishes and countertop scrubbing. NO scent that I have noticed and they don't scratch my pots and pans. We probably picked them up at Walmart
Anabel D.
Dallas, TX
Always my go-to sponges! They last a while and get all my non stick pans clean without scratching the teflon. Have purchased these for 20 + years and will continue to trust the value!
Pat
We have been using this particular brand for many years. I strong feel that its the only sponge that can hold strong, last a good while and especially, can soak up the dish soap.
Lisette S.
Hamlet, NC
I use this every day and i love this sponge. using this sponge is a dream and its great for my dishes. i would marry this sponge if i could. it leaves my dishes nice and clean!
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
For all of those hard-to-get scrubbing challenges, this is what I use! The yellow side can get most daily scrubbing challenges, but the green side can really reduce elbow grease.
Lindsay P.
One sponge lasts a month for me. Helps me get all the grit and grime off dishes. Don't have to scrub much. These are my go to sponges for any type of cleaning including dishes.
Lexi C.
These work great for dishes, but I used them to scrub the sink, shower, tub, etc. Very useful when you have something stuck on. Be sure not to use them on nonstick pans though!
Cristal R.
Soft but gets the job done.
Love it because it dose not scratch pans.
Lasts a good while if you rised off every use.
Can put soap on one side and goes threw to other side fast .
Melair H.
Chatsworth, CA
It's a good sponge. Used this product for years and I like to say that does what it's supposed to do. It's the sponge the purchasing monthly and probably will continue to do so.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?