BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
These sponges are cheap but work so well. My kids are able to help with the harder dishes thanks yo these sponges. It doesn't take much muscle to scrub off the old food or grime.
Lexi R.
I had never used these before dating my boyfriend but he swears by them. They work great to get tough food gunk off of dishes. I personally hate the texture but I'm just weird that way.
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
For all of those hard-to-get scrubbing challenges, this is what I use! The yellow side can get most daily scrubbing challenges, but the green side can really reduce elbow grease.
Lexi C.
These work great for dishes, but I used them to scrub the sink, shower, tub, etc. Very useful when you have something stuck on. Be sure not to use them on nonstick pans though!
Melair H.
Chatsworth, CA
It's a good sponge. Used this product for years and I like to say that does what it's supposed to do. It's the sponge the purchasing monthly and probably will continue to do so.
Cristal R.
Soft but gets the job done.
Love it because it dose not scratch pans.
Lasts a good while if you rised off every use.
Can put soap on one side and goes threw to other side fast .
Lindsay P.
One sponge lasts a month for me. Helps me get all the grit and grime off dishes. Don't have to scrub much. These are my go to sponges for any type of cleaning including dishes.
Jody S.
El Paso, TX
Love having the scrub side and the soft sponge side. Good for dishes or just cleaning up the kitchen. Sponge cleans pretty easily as well, even after a pretty dirty clean up.
Caitlin G.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Fine sponge! Gets the job done and I like that this is a four pack. Not too rough but cleans up any thing that spilt or fought food marks the the dishwasher couldn't get out v
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Best spong hand down love the way it fits in my hand for easy handling love the two diffrent sides the only down fall is they dont last as long but other than that I love them.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?