BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
I love to use these on tougher dishwear, it has scratched on some pans/pots when fiance did the dishes because he did not know what to use it on. But always does the job when i need it too!
wendy m.
These sponges are very good and it helps a lot for a lot of different occasions i highly recommend everyone to try it out this is what me and my family members buy all the time most try it out you'll love it .
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
We've used this sponge brand for years! Since I was little, and moving out its the brand I go to. Its sturdy and does the job well. What I love most is that its affordable and lasts!!
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
these are great, long lasting scrubbers to assist with dishes and countertop scrubbing. NO scent that I have noticed and they don't scratch my pots and pans. We probably picked them up at Walmart
Pat
We have been using this particular brand for many years. I strong feel that its the only sponge that can hold strong, last a good while and especially, can soak up the dish soap.
Britteny W.
Northridge, CA
For all of those hard-to-get scrubbing challenges, this is what I use! The yellow side can get most daily scrubbing challenges, but the green side can really reduce elbow grease.
Melair H.
Chatsworth, CA
It's a good sponge. Used this product for years and I like to say that does what it's supposed to do. It's the sponge the purchasing monthly and probably will continue to do so.
Lindsay P.
One sponge lasts a month for me. Helps me get all the grit and grime off dishes. Don't have to scrub much. These are my go to sponges for any type of cleaning including dishes.
Lexi C.
These work great for dishes, but I used them to scrub the sink, shower, tub, etc. Very useful when you have something stuck on. Be sure not to use them on nonstick pans though!
Cristal R.
Soft but gets the job done.
Love it because it dose not scratch pans.
Lasts a good while if you rised off every use.
Can put soap on one side and goes threw to other side fast .
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?