BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Brandi P.
I just feel like heavy duty is needed sometimes and I love to use these but I do have a favorite above these just because these tend to not last to long. It seems they hold bacteria more then some others
Kristina B.
Van Buren, AR
We ise these quite often to clean off tough spots on stove and to clean other areas of our home. They work pretty well and last a long time if not left really wet otherwise start collecting a moldy smell
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only one that my family has been using for years. I love how versatile this is, we use this for washing the dishes and scrubbing the sinks. It is the only one we will continue to use from time to time.
Hannah S.
When I go to buy sponges these are my go to, I always get these. They hold up very well for washing dishes and household uses. They don't fall apart in little pieces which is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Jacqueline A.
Matawan, NJ
I love this brand because the sponges last a long time without falling apart. I don't buy any other brands ever anymore. This sponge also doesn't look crazy after only a few times. It really does work.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
I love this! They make dishwashing fun. I know it sounds weird but when i use this i feel like I get more soap. Like i feel like i'm actually getting the dirty out! I know i am but i can feel it more
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I have been using this product/ brand for a year nor. And i find it effective and easy to use in scrubbing my plates. Though some times it comes in small packs like 2. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica C.
Another sponge I always buy. These are durable and tough. The yellow part doesn't separate from the green part for a LONG time. They can start to stink if you don't ring them out but what sponge doesn't?
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works great. They hold up very well. Love the scrub side for scrubbing pots and pans. Always get the value packs because I change out my sponges frequently. Great price for good quality sponges!
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
These aren't neccesairly my fave scrubber but they are affordable and do exactly what they are intended on those extra tough spots. But have other fave personally
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?