BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
This is what I think of when I hear the word "sponge". These things are reliable, last a good long while, and are great for both tough spots and delicate dishes. I always keep the kitchen stocked with these.
Kristina B.
Van Buren, AR
We ise these quite often to clean off tough spots on stove and to clean other areas of our home. They work pretty well and last a long time if not left really wet otherwise start collecting a moldy smell
Brandi P.
I just feel like heavy duty is needed sometimes and I love to use these but I do have a favorite above these just because these tend to not last to long. It seems they hold bacteria more then some others
Hannah S.
When I go to buy sponges these are my go to, I always get these. They hold up very well for washing dishes and household uses. They don't fall apart in little pieces which is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Jacqueline A.
Matawan, NJ
I love this brand because the sponges last a long time without falling apart. I don't buy any other brands ever anymore. This sponge also doesn't look crazy after only a few times. It really does work.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
I love this! They make dishwashing fun. I know it sounds weird but when i use this i feel like I get more soap. Like i feel like i'm actually getting the dirty out! I know i am but i can feel it more
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works great. They hold up very well. Love the scrub side for scrubbing pots and pans. Always get the value packs because I change out my sponges frequently. Great price for good quality sponges!
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
I love these sponges, gets hard grime off of counters and stove without scratching the crap out of them. Same with the dishes, it won't scratch them but gets all hard stuck on food particles off.
Tony A.
These sponges last a little longer than any other sponge I've tried, It also really helps dissolve food that has harden. When it starts falling apart it leaves little green fuzz balls everywhere.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
The OG really does work best. This is my go to sponge. Love the 2 different sides. Last a long time and does not shred like other sponges. Super affordable. Great value when bought in bulk. Definitely recommend.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?