BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Norma G.
Garner, NC
I was my dishes by hand and we was a lot of dishes! I probably go through one each month, but this are good at the job, cleans any type of mess. I like to use then to clean the stove as well, it leaves no scratches
roni c.
Providence, RI
I am always doing dishes and sometimes I have to scrub pans so I was on the hunt for something suitable for the heavy duty... Scotch Brite does exactly what I needed of it....no more wrist pain from tuff scrubbing
Laurel B.
Huntsville , AL
I don't know how to begin reviewing sponges. These are fine sponges. There's nothing really wrong with them. They are very durable and pretty inexpensive so I don't feel bad throwing them away when they get gross.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
Great for multiple use! I use them for cleaning dishes, sinks, tubs, and toilets! I do wish they lasted a little bit longer, but for the price they are worth it!
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These little guys are a must have when cleaning a greasy stove or even tough pots. The price is a bit more than the generic but it's definitely worth is as the quality is great. We always keep a pack at my house!
Charlie H.
Isle Of Palms, SC
These are my preferred brand of sponges. They do a great job of getting rid of the hard grime that's on my dishes. Usually buy these when we are out, even when they're more of the generic brand. Definitely my favorite.
Emmaline O.
Whenever I buy sponges, I always reach for this brand. I have for years. They're tough and long lasting--the coarse side is perfect from scrubbing stuck on food.
Alma M.
Love for most dishes just be careful with more sensitive glass because with some glass it does do minor scratches on the grass and make sure to hang to dry unless you want your sponge so have a strange smell
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
This is what I think of when I hear the word "sponge". These things are reliable, last a good long while, and are great for both tough spots and delicate dishes. I always keep the kitchen stocked with these.
Jessica N.
This scrub sponge would take everything out on your dishes works really good and they are not expensive I always buy it at target.i recommend this scrub sponge you have to try it ...they last for along time.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?