BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Kelly B.
Franklin, IN
Hate dishes but this product makes it much easier. Grease and tough stains come out a but easier. I love buying the different color packets. It is a great sidekick when im doing my least favorite chore of the day.
roni c.
Providence, RI
I am always doing dishes and sometimes I have to scrub pans so I was on the hunt for something suitable for the heavy duty... Scotch Brite does exactly what I needed of it....no more wrist pain from tuff scrubbing
Laurel C.
Huntsville , AL
I don't know how to begin reviewing sponges. These are fine sponges. There's nothing really wrong with them. They are very durable and pretty inexpensive so I don't feel bad throwing them away when they get gross.
Norma G.
Garner, NC
I was my dishes by hand and we was a lot of dishes! I probably go through one each month, but this are good at the job, cleans any type of mess. I like to use then to clean the stove as well, it leaves no scratches
Emmaline O.
Whenever I buy sponges, I always reach for this brand. I have for years. They're tough and long lasting--the coarse side is perfect from scrubbing stuck on food.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
Great for multiple use! I use them for cleaning dishes, sinks, tubs, and toilets! I do wish they lasted a little bit longer, but for the price they are worth it!
Charlie H.
Isle Of Palms, SC
These are my preferred brand of sponges. They do a great job of getting rid of the hard grime that's on my dishes. Usually buy these when we are out, even when they're more of the generic brand. Definitely my favorite.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Who doesn't like a value pack? I like this sponges because they are very durable. They don't scratch my pans. And it's nice to have extras in hand. I buy them at my grocery stores. I'll keep buying these!!
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
This is what I think of when I hear the word "sponge". These things are reliable, last a good long while, and are great for both tough spots and delicate dishes. I always keep the kitchen stocked with these.
Alma M.
Love for most dishes just be careful with more sensitive glass because with some glass it does do minor scratches on the grass and make sure to hang to dry unless you want your sponge so have a strange smell
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?