BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
Good sponges last a long time and can use on just about anything. Worth the puchase and are easy to be sanitized by sticking them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
These sponges work great to get ranch cheese really anything off. They are not to pricey and you do get 4 of them in a pack. The one con is that when it gets really dirty you don't want to use it. I would buy these again
Jessica P.
I love these sponges when it comes to doing the dishes! The rough side really helps me out when I have tough stuff to get off the dishes!! I Have been getting these for the longest time and will definitely continue too!
Ella H.
Lubbock, TX
These are about as good as a sponge can get. They are durable and last quite a bit of time. Very inexpensive product. I purchase these at Walmart most often but I'm sure that they are everywhere. I would definitely buy these again, the price and durability is too good to beat.
Chyanne B.
Always buy these sponges . they work great the scrub side isn't hard at all but it's still easy to clean with it !!! these are my all time favorite sponges to get !!!
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
I always need a good sponge when it comes to getting my pots and pans clean after cooking up a big meal for the family. This product is effective and very affordable. You can find it at any store that carries cleaning products Kroger, Wal-Mart, ect.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These sponges are effective at scrubbing away build up. The best thing about them is their value for the money. Usually cost less than others and work just as well.
Stefany A.
I use these waxes a lot, my grandmother also uses them and my mother uses them even for bathing, and leaves any surface clean with just one pass and leaves a nice sparkle in your pots, use them and see the difference
Jena H.
I love these sponges! They last longer than any other I've used. They work for all my cleaning needs and they're a great price. I would definitely recommend them!
Norma G.
Garner, NC
I was my dishes by hand and we was a lot of dishes! I probably go through one each month, but this are good at the job, cleans any type of mess. I like to use then to clean the stove as well, it leaves no scratches
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?