BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
I love this! They make dishwashing fun. I know it sounds weird but when i use this i feel like I get more soap. Like i feel like i'm actually getting the dirty out! I know i am but i can feel it more
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sponges do the job and are pretty affordable, which I love haha! But unfortunately they do not last as long as other sponged from different brands. They also get undesirable smells from food very quickly.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Im going to be honest, this is the only brand of sponges that I’ve used and genuinely liked. I buy the super big pack and they’re perfect and do really well on tough stains. Definitely recommend this!
Shielisse T.
Woodinville, WA
I have been using this product/ brand for a year nor. And i find it effective and easy to use in scrubbing my plates. Though some times it comes in small packs like 2. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica C.
Another sponge I always buy. These are durable and tough. The yellow part doesn't separate from the green part for a LONG time. They can start to stink if you don't ring them out but what sponge doesn't?
Kourtney H.
These are perfect for working off dried on food from dinner with the rough side or just helping the final rinse with the gentle sponge side. You do need to change them our rather frequently though!
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
I love these sponges, gets hard grime off of counters and stove without scratching the crap out of them. Same with the dishes, it won't scratch them but gets all hard stuck on food particles off.
Tony A.
These sponges last a little longer than any other sponge I've tried, It also really helps dissolve food that has harden. When it starts falling apart it leaves little green fuzz balls everywhere.
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works great. They hold up very well. Love the scrub side for scrubbing pots and pans. Always get the value packs because I change out my sponges frequently. Great price for good quality sponges!
Alejandra M.
little rock
These sponges really do what they are supposed to. I clean daily and they hold up pretty good.
Tried others to save some bucks, but no other sponge compares to the strength and durability of these.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?