BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Zeba K.
Austin, TX
The sponges are great and work really well on most surfaces but they don't last very long. No wonder there's 4 in the pack. Knowing this I'd probably still buy them again because the texture is just right for nonstick and regular pans.
Yanet R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I like these sponges because they are very durable. Great price and easy to finne. The only thing I dislike is that in my opinion they're not as heavy duty as I would expect
Lismarie A.
I love these sponges because they have two textures to help get the tough grime off. If you don't buy this brand then I suggest you start. They last long and get the job done.
Kelly P.
East Lansing, MI
Great deal for the price. They hold up for a few month each, so a pack of 4 should last you for about a year. They also have a scrubby side which is great for tough spots. I buy mine at Meijer and am very satisfied, would buy again.
Leanne L.
Franklin, VT
Before I bought these sponges I used washcloths. I now wouldn't use a washcloth on my dishes anymore. These are the only things I'll use. I bought them at my local Walmart.
Izchel C.
San Pedro, CA
There is no better sponge than this one. I have used over brands and they fall apart after a few uses! These last longer and are a great price. The classic green and yellow is the way to go when you want your dishes nice and clean.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love these sponges! I don't think i have ever used a different brand for our house! They don't have a distinct smell to them! Extremely affordable and if they were to be pricey I would say they are worth it! Definitely recommended!
Cynthia L.
These are so durable unlike some other sponges that usually tear or don't do much. These are great and usually last a long time. But i like to replace them every 2 weeks.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
These scrub great and last a long time. I put them in the microwave when they get used for a while to kill germs so I can maximize how long I use them. Definitely recommend these for pans and pots that have food stuck on them.
Christine R.
North Tonawanda, NY
This is my favortie sponge pack, they are great to use on almost any surface and they are very durable. Great price for a multipack, definitely one of the best options out there. You should give it a try, they hold up great.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?