BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Tal A.
I buy these in large packs in cot of and they last a long time. Defiantly favorite sponge. It gets rid of Grease, spills, and stains. My pots are squeaky clean. I'll always buy this.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
The brand I go to for my scrubbing needs. I like that it has both the heavy duty scrubbing side and the sponge as well. They are decently priced and you can find them pretty much everywhere.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
Been using these forever! Cheap and get the job done! You can usually get them from any grocery store/gas station. I usually just grab a pack from Walmart. Always buy the same pack.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA
These are the only thing I washave my dishes with!! I've tried cheaper versions and they just can't stand up to these. I also use them for cleaning my countertops, microwave, stove top, and really anything in the kitchen that needs cleaning
Tiffanie T.
Cut Off, LA
Tough product,can clean a good bit before it starts to get worn out. Only perk I have with it is if you don't rinse it well with hot water and set it in a good place to dry quick ,it tends to get a mildew smell and you have to toss it after.
Jozanne M.
This is literally the only sponge that my family uses. And it will be passed down to generations. These sponges are really great and they last a couple months well with constant use.
Pearle P.
Preston, CT
Wold like to see thicker sponge would not recommend purchased at the grocery store How much input do you want not happy with the product didn't appear to be scented disappointed
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
We use these sponges every day in our kitchen. They are effective, do not fall apart, do not scratch our cook ware. We run them through the top rack of the dishwasher weekly to keep them lasting longer. I definitely recommend this product
Blia X.
Scotch-Brite sponge works well. The sponge can be use over and over again. The quality of the sponge last even after many usages. The sponge also absorbs and keeps the dish soap, which allows you to wash the dishes with less soap.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
These are the only type of sponges that I use. I like that one side is a regular sponge and the other is more of a scrubbing sponge. I use these to wash my dishes all the time.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?