BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Teagan C.
Best sponges out there!!! The green part takes off food great off of pans and utensils while the yellow gently takes food off plateS. Great value. Wash good in the dishwasher and havEn't even slightly fallen apart after several wash cycles in hot water!!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
Good generic sponge. Pretty much always have this sponge in the house. Use it for dishes because I do not have a dishwasher. Good for an easy rinse clean or to scrub off bits of food.
Nicole S.
Omaha, NE
These are my go to sponges. They seem to last longer and are tougher than other brands. I would love to use the eco-friendly sponges, but these ones clean much better. They last a decent amount of time, and when you use a new one they are good at scrubbing tough surfaces for quite a while.
Wendy L.
Dade City, FL
Scotch-Brite does the job. Whether we are cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, or cars...we go to our favorite brand...Scotch Brite. No dirt is left behind and these sponges last more than one use. We will continue to purchase these cost saving sponges.
Tracie F.
I've tried other brands. They were a waste of money! This brand is the only brand where the abrasive side actually works and doesn't peel off after a tough job. My hands-down favorite.
Ellen E.
We love Scotch Brite in our house. We use their sponges for cleaning in the kitchen and sometimes other areas of the house. They hold up pretty well over all. We will buy again when needed.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love these! I've always used them for cleaning the sinks, bath tubes, or scrubbing floors. They are awesome for anything you really need to scrub. If you have hard water, buy these!
Christine A.
Fort Worth, TX
I use these sponges all the time in the kitchen and for cleaning bathroom counters. They are well made and hold up well. They are available anywhere that sells cleaning supplies. I rotate new ones in and use the old ones for really disgusting jobs.
Mariyah M.
Great sponges they are a little tuff but once it gets wet its a little softer i like using this for pots and tough stains because of how heavy it is. I really like these sponges if you want a great spitless clean i suggest you use this. Its worth the money
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
I have used these sponges my whole life and they never never disappoint! They are affordable and of great value! If you take care of it properly it will last for a very long time! I will always buy these sponges because they are the best of the best!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?