BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
These are my favorite sponges. I always reach for this brand because I've seen that it's the most effective for me. I like that one side is more rough so it's easy to get rid of hard stains on plates, pans, etc.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Who doesn't like a value pack? I like this sponges because they are very durable. They don't scratch my pans. And it's nice to have extras in hand. I buy them at my grocery stores. I'll keep buying these!!
Alma M.
Love for most dishes just be careful with more sensitive glass because with some glass it does do minor scratches on the grass and make sure to hang to dry unless you want your sponge so have a strange smell
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
This product is very good. It removes rust and all the greasy bits on my stove and pots. I find it very flexible and can be used on any surface. Not too pricey and a very good value. I will keep o on purchasing this product.
Belu S.
Denver, Co.
Awesome easy to use sponge. Lasts for sooo long and helps giving a deep cleaning to all your dishes, you can get it anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I'd totally recommend this product and buy lots of them!
Jessica N.
This scrub sponge would take everything out on your dishes works really good and they are not expensive I always buy it at target.i recommend this scrub sponge you have to try it ...they last for along time.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
This is what I think of when I hear the word "sponge". These things are reliable, last a good long while, and are great for both tough spots and delicate dishes. I always keep the kitchen stocked with these.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
A good starting sponge on the four pack is a great value one side of the scrubber the other is a regular sponge I really do enjoy these I’m pretty sure I bought it at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
I always buy these sponges in a pack..they are okay. They last a month usually with good cleansing . They are affordable but sometimes they start to break apart. I would buy again unless a better option showed up.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Great sponge to have on hand for any mess or smudge that needs cleaning. Good quality of sponge to get the job done. Great value especially with the 4 pack. Not pricey at all and I would recommend to others
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?