BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
This is my go to sponge for cleaning. While washing dishes, this sponge does a great job cleaning off dried on food residue without destroying my plates or pots. I also use these sponges to clean my bathrooms and they do a great cleaning off any build up in tubs.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
Last a long time and have a good scrubbing side. Great price! I never feel bad about using a new one because I know its not expensive. Good value for the price. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Nancy K.
Chula Vista, CA
I have used scotchbrite sponges because that's what my mother used, and for a reason. They are durable sponges that work great, the green scrub cleans heavy duty dirt without leaving scratches
Rachel W.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these in the bathroom and the kitchen and basically every surface of the apartment. I love the soft sponge size and the tougher side that let's me get the stuck on stuff. Great product.
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
It has taken me a while to find a great sponge brand. Scotch Brite is always reliable and does a great cleaning job when in use. There is no scent to them but they have a great price and each side has great quality to them. I would buy this pack of sponges again.
Haley G.
These Scotch Brite pads are wonderful for scrubbing tough stains and food off of stoves, microwaves, sinks, countertops etc. I really like the double sided feature where one side is rough and one is soft.
Angela L.
Boulder , CO
I only use these sponges because they really scrub off everything on the dishes. It's a very effective sponge and it lasts a pretty long time. It's a good value especially if you buy them in a pack of 2
Ashley E.
Greensburg, IN
These hold up well and get the tough gunk out of my pots and pans, yet the sponge side is easy enough on my stainless steel and ceramic it doesn't scratch. Great price for a little sponge.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
They get the job done. The sponge holds up pretty good for a while. Rough side is good for scrubbing pans. I wouldn't recommend using then on a white door or wall as the yellow will rub off.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
You can;t go wrong with Scothc-Brite. They have a variety of types of sponges. This one works great. It's my normal go-to sponge when I need one. I normally do the dishes in my household and I have not had any issues or complaints with this specific item.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?