BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Lindsey M.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these HD scrub sponges so much ! They work so well to get all the dirt and hard to get off bits on my pans! This sponge has made cleaning in the kitchen a breeze and I will continue to purchase this product! Very impressed and would encourage others to buy them!
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have used Scotch-Brite brand for a very long time. I buy them at Walmart, they always have a great deal. They are very usefull, they are multi purpose for sure! Very effective and help ease my cleaning. I have recommended these to family and friends!
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
These are the best, and they're not pricey at al! They work well, and hold up even better. We replace our sponge every few months so the 4 pack lasts quite a while. And they don't scratch glass/metal Which is a plus. Will recommend !
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
I've used so many sponges in the past and scotch brite has been the best. They last for a long time as long as you squeeze out the excess water so it doesn't smell bad. They are a little more expensive than the generic brand but definitely worth the money
Teagan C.
Best sponges out there!!! The green part takes off food great off of pans and utensils while the yellow gently takes food off plateS. Great value. Wash good in the dishwasher and havEn't even slightly fallen apart after several wash cycles in hot water!!
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
Great value for the price. Scotch-Brite is a solid brand that provides invaluable products. Holds up well under all conditions and outlasts the others in terms of smell and physically staying together. Has not scratched any of my items, but I soak them a lot.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
You can;t go wrong with Scothc-Brite. They have a variety of types of sponges. This one works great. It's my normal go-to sponge when I need one. I normally do the dishes in my household and I have not had any issues or complaints with this specific item.
Kiran F.
Houston
This product is a staple in my household.. It works well without scratching the dishes and leaving makeRka an stakes our gunk really well. I always have a few back up just in case one tears up.. One pack usually lasts me a while so I'd say it's sturdy too
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
These are great sponges, very durable and gets the job done. Price is great too. My only complaint would be that sometimes the green of the sponges comes off onto whatever I am cleaning
Maria C.
Don't fall apart right away and stay cleaner longer. Easy to get those hard to get corners in your dishes and is rough on the pots and pans as well if no foil sponge is available. 11/10
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?