BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
These are the only sponges I buy. While it's pricer than the sponges I can get at the Dollar store, it lasts much longer and is better quality, so it makes scrubbing plates much easier. I usually cut these sponges in half and just use half in order to make it last longer!
Sandra N.
Amherst, MA
Great cleaning sponge! Lasts a while, but you should still replace it every 1.5-2 months to avoid adding more bacteria into the sponge. The green side scrubs off really well, but be careful to not use it on nonstick pans and pots or it'll become damaged. I would buy again.
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
Our family really likes using Scotch-Brite scrub sponges. They seem to last longer than generic sponges and really work well for scrubbing tough stains and stuck on grease. They aren't terribly expensive, so I will keep using them. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use these guys all the time. They are super cheap and a good buy for the low price. They last a decent time but I find that they start to have a mildew smell faster than other brands of sponges. Honestly so inexpensive it doesn't matter, they scrub well while they last
Elizabeth C.
I grab these at my local dollar tree store so I counts me about $.25 each, making it hard to turn these down. They hold up fairly well for cleaning. I use the for our sinks, shower, tile floors, etc.
reham s.
Gurnee, IL
i always use these because i never use the dish washer to clean dishes. Works good for scrubbing a lot of dirty placed. very cheap and affordable and lasts you quite some time. would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes with a sponge and these will always be my all time favorite sponges for dishes.
Nortila O.
It's really just a basic sponge. It does get the job done. One thing is that it is really stuff in the beginning, so it is hard to maneuver it around the dishes. It's price is really cheap also.
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
It has taken me a while to find a great sponge brand. Scotch Brite is always reliable and does a great cleaning job when in use. There is no scent to them but they have a great price and each side has great quality to them. I would buy this pack of sponges again.
Ruta B.
Fort Myers, FL
Last a long time and have a good scrubbing side. Great price! I never feel bad about using a new one because I know its not expensive. Good value for the price. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Nancy K.
Chula Vista, CA
I have used scotchbrite sponges because that's what my mother used, and for a reason. They are durable sponges that work great, the green scrub cleans heavy duty dirt without leaving scratches
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?