BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Britta F.
Santa Clara, UT
I like the double sided sponges so I can get both the soft and hard scrub options. There are usually coupons you can find to get the price to a better position. They can last awhile too which I appreciate
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Scotch Brite sponges are the only ones I ever use for cleaning in my house. The dual sided sponge is perfect for tough stains and light spills alike, and they last a long time before needing to replace.
Kimberly R.
yonkers, NY
They don't hold up to well for too long but for the amount that they are in good condition they do a good job. not too hard or rough, good value for the price. affordable. it will forever be my go to sponge.
haylee g.
These work great for cleaning stubborn dishes. The price is great, only downfall for me personally is they do not last long, sponges to me hold so much bacteria that I don't want to use them super long.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
Works well.
Gets food off of things easily and spots off of counters. The price is good
And I would recommend. I have nothing bad to say about this brand it's always consistent and I would buy it again.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
I use these in my kitchen at home and at work. I love the dual sided action it has. Spots for calm messes and a scrub when you need to get down to business! Lasts for a while longer than other sponges
Caroline M.
All these are are sponges. They do the same job as the rest you can find at the grocery store so I don't think they quite deserve 5 stars. Decently priced but it's up to you once you get to the store.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
We have used these for years and I have always been impressed. They work great to get your dishes spotless. Any tough food left on this guy will get the job done really quickly. I will keep repurchasing!
Andrea L.
This sponge it's the number one sponge sold on the country, but it's disappointing how fast its spent for its short duration, One pros of the product is its easy to use and has no bad smell, I bought it at walmart, and probably buy for it cheap price.
Connie P.
South gate, CA
Been using these for years!! Only sponges that I use to wash my dishes daily! I feel like their double sided sponge does a great job cleaning without damaging the surface area of the pans and dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?