BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
This sponge it's the number one sponge sold on the country, but it's disappointing how fast its spent for its short duration, One pros of the product is its easy to use and has no bad smell, I bought it at walmart, and probably buy for it cheap price.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
I use these in my kitchen at home and at work. I love the dual sided action it has. Spots for calm messes and a scrub when you need to get down to business! Lasts for a while longer than other sponges
Sandra N.
Amherst, MA
Great cleaning sponge! Lasts a while, but you should still replace it every 1.5-2 months to avoid adding more bacteria into the sponge. The green side scrubs off really well, but be careful to not use it on nonstick pans and pots or it'll become damaged. I would buy again.
Lydia W.
San Francisco, CA
These are the only sponges I buy. While it's pricer than the sponges I can get at the Dollar store, it lasts much longer and is better quality, so it makes scrubbing plates much easier. I usually cut these sponges in half and just use half in order to make it last longer!
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Great all-purpose sponges. I keep a few in the kitchen, several in the bathroom, and a few for general purpose cleaning. They're so affordable! My house stays super clean with Scotch-Brite sponges!
Cynthia P.
Kailua, HI
These are some great sponges, they work wonders ! They have a soft sponge and scrub sponhe part to it which is great because you can use either or depending on the type of dish you're going to wash.
Rachel H.
I use these to scrub my dishes. The dong last long since I change them often but they do the job. Just standard sponges to clean around the house. The green scraper side is nice to scrub food off pots and pans.
Charca M.
I've used this sponge ever since I learned how to wash dishes. It's vert easy to use and it has the perfect softness. It cleans pans and plates thoroughly. It's effective. I recommend this product.
reham s.
Gurnee, IL
i always use these because i never use the dish washer to clean dishes. Works good for scrubbing a lot of dirty placed. very cheap and affordable and lasts you quite some time. would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes with a sponge and these will always be my all time favorite sponges for dishes.
Elizabeth C.
I grab these at my local dollar tree store so I counts me about $.25 each, making it hard to turn these down. They hold up fairly well for cleaning. I use the for our sinks, shower, tile floors, etc.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?