BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
Perfect double sided sponge for plates and a rough side for heavy duty cleaning. Buy in bulk on sale and keep them in stock when you need them! Such a great product for everyday cleaning! Use them for cleaning the stove too!
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Affordable and they last a while! Always keep extras under the sink! They soak up the soap pretty good and if not left with water soaked in there they’ll last a whole. Walmart is pretty good on having them for cheap. Like $2
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Old trusty. I️ like these sponges. They hold up pretty well over time and clean my dishes well. They’re affordable and easy to buy because they’re available most everywhere. I️ usually purchase these once every few months.
Amanda B.
Eureka , CA
good ol trusty scrubber sponges! Idk about you but I've been raised using these for dishes, counters, pots and pans, and well.. just about everything. They are sturdy and you can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them
Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have one of these pads close to me when I start doing the dishes. It really helps me rinse all of the dishes off and to scrub off all the dried messes. It makes getting them ready for the dish washer much easier.
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
It's a sponge. It performs every function that a sponge should. They do get smelly after about 2 weeks if you don't take very very good care of them and make sure to bring them out and air dry them every time you use them
Holly G.
This is one of my go to sponges; however I usually grab the blue (non-scratch) version of this sponge. I do always wonder why these sponges are damp when I take them out of the package. This makes me a little uneasy.
Olivia W.
Very good and reliable sponges! I like them because they have a soft and hard side, so it does more than one thing! These sponges are very affordable. I would highly recommend these sponges to anyone looking for a cheap and reliable sponge !
Kayla C.
BAYONNE, NJ
Go to sponges. Scotch-Brite is the only brand I buy. It helps clean the toughest messes and doesn't get that awful dirty sponge smell. It's perfect for washing dishes and scrubbing carpets when you spill something.
Ashley K.
Dearing, GA
Best sponges! They last and don't tear. They hold tons of soap and make washing dishes a breeze. I buy mine from Walmart. Good value, a little more than other sponges but I will continue to buy! Highly recommend.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?