BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Cassidy R.
4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite these are the best dish washing sponges ever made hands down. I wouldn't use any other sponge/scrubber to wash my dishes my mom and my grandma used these as well. I recommend
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
We use the sponge all of the time to wash our dishes or clean up messes. It works great and gets the job done. They are reasonably priced and last a really long time. We use this for everything probably more than we should.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
I love these sponges. They work so well all over the house, from dirty dishes to countertops to bathroom tile and more. They do a great job of removing dirt and things stuck on bowls or countertops without having to use too much effort. They also last a long time which is great!
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is an ok sponge i've tried better ones i think, but the coast is fine and the longevity is also fine, i bought it at walgreens and it was on sale which is nice, i would recommend this sponge for heavy duty days, or for when you're doing the stove or something!!!
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
These aren't neccesairly my fave scrubber but they are affordable and do exactly what they are intended on those extra tough spots. But have other fave personally
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
I really like these sponges and always have some at my house for cleaning and washing dishes. They get gross pretty quickly so I’m happy they are so inexpensive!
Sam K.
I mean it's a sponge. It's useful for helping with dishes. I do wish it was cheaper, but then again I am very cheap. I think it's effective, but it is really hard to mess up  sponges. I guess buy it if you really need it and have really stubborn dishes like lasagna.
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
These sponges work very well for intensive cleaning jobs that require a lot of scrubbing and they have a pleasant scent. They are very effective and can be found at WalMart which is convenient. I would highly recommend these for tough jobs around the house.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
These are great!! I have a whole box full from Sam's Club that has lasted me since June, just like my Cascade Pods. They have a scrapey side that's perfect for scrubbing food off of dishes, and then a smooth side just to simply clean. And you cannot beat the price!!!
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
These sponges do the job just fine! They’re a little rough on one side which I’m not the biggest fan of but that’s just how most sponges are so I can’t really complain. This is the only brand and use and will continue to use. They’re also affordable and effective!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?