BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Atena K.
The Sponge-scotch duo is my buddy around the house - when it comes to cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, sinks or dishes, it gets the job done right every time. Love it, use it daily and no complaints. Love.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I like the double sided sponges so I can get both the soft and hard scrub options. There are usually coupons you can find to get the price to a better position. They can last awhile too which I appreciate
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Scotch Brite sponges are the only ones I ever use for cleaning in my house. The dual sided sponge is perfect for tough stains and light spills alike, and they last a long time before needing to replace.
Brenda R.
I really like to use this sponges for dishwashing. It doesn't have a very over powerful scent and it's a good product for its price. Usually purchase these at Walmart and would really recommend to anyone.
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
They don't hold up to well for too long but for the amount that they are in good condition they do a good job. not too hard or rough, good value for the price. affordable. it will forever be my go to sponge.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
Works well.
Gets food off of things easily and spots off of counters. The price is good
And I would recommend. I have nothing bad to say about this brand it's always consistent and I would buy it again.
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
I use these in my kitchen at home and at work. I love the dual sided action it has. Spots for calm messes and a scrub when you need to get down to business! Lasts for a while longer than other sponges
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
This sponge it's the number one sponge sold on the country, but it's disappointing how fast its spent for its short duration, One pros of the product is its easy to use and has no bad smell, I bought it at walmart, and probably buy for it cheap price.
Hayley K.
I use these sponges for everything from washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen to scrubbing out our guinea pig cage! They're the best sponges I've found and I will definitely continue to buy them.
Connie P.
South gate, CA
Been using these for years!! Only sponges that I use to wash my dishes daily! I feel like their double sided sponge does a great job cleaning without damaging the surface area of the pans and dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?