BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Andrea S.
Sponges are a classic household item. I prefer using Scotchbrite over other brands because they hold up well. They do not store well after use, I don't keep them more than a few days and so I do feel like I purchase them frequently.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love these sponges! I don't think i have ever used a different brand for our house! They don't have a distinct smell to them! Extremely affordable and if they were to be pricey I would say they are worth it! Definitely recommended!
Becky P.
These Scotch Brite sponges are the real deal. They work as advertised and hold up well to heavy use. The scouring pad on some no-name brand sponges quickly pulls away from the sponge. I don't have that problem with these sponges!
Christine R.
North Tonawanda, NY
This is my favortie sponge pack, they are great to use on almost any surface and they are very durable. Great price for a multipack, definitely one of the best options out there. You should give it a try, they hold up great.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this for years. I live a sponge that is not too soft that makes me feel that my dishes aren't clean. But this sponge is good it has never failed me and it's not too rough that I would feel that my dishes will get dirty.
Denise T.
Los Gatos
The Scotch-Brite sponge is well made and last a little while. It holds up to the heavier scrubbing of you whole house. You can use one in your bathroom as well as in your kitchen. The scrubber works great on burned on food on your pots and pans as well as soap scum and grime in your bathroom sink and other surfaces.
Jessica P.
I love these sponges when it comes to doing the dishes! The rough side really helps me out when I have tough stuff to get off the dishes!! I Have been getting these for the longest time and will definitely continue too!
Emily L.
Alpharetta, GA
Good sponges last a long time and can use on just about anything. Worth the puchase and are easy to be sanitized by sticking them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Melissa M.
These are ok. I noticed that after a short period of time the green part falls off the sponge. Which is irritating. If that didn’t happen these would be pretty amazing. I recommend these if you don’t don’t any heavy scrubbing.
William P.
These are cheap and great to use, highly affordable and recommended. These last for a long time and will give you many many clean dishes. I pick these up at my local heb and Walmart. They're a must for your kitchen drawer!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?