BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using the scotch brite scrub sponge!!!! It works really well and they last a while and work great when getting the surfaces clean!!!! I love these and suggest these to anyone who wants a great sponge
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
The typical yellow cleaning sponge. Great for cleaning many things not just dishes. Gets dirt and grease easily when combined with a good soap. Also very gentil. Will continue to buy for the rest of my life.😂
Kathryn B.
Philadelphia, PA
Literally gets everything off. I got off burnt on pie crust off of my baking pan with the scrubby side! Very effective. I got it at a corner store by my apartment because I ran out of sponges, soooo happy!
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
My family has been using this brand for as long as I can remember. The sponge is a little hard to maneuver at first because it's stiff but it gets better with time. I love this and I'll keep on purchasing.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I can use these sponges on just about any task. They clean very well and the scrubbing side is great on harder dirt or grim. I think the price is fair. Depending on the task they can hold up for multi uses.
Monique D.
These sponges are GREAT! They are long lasting! The tougher of the two sides provides wonderful scrubbing capabilities, the sponge smells nice, it does not fall apart quickly, and even when it wears down I don't have an issue with it falling apart. I would purchase this brand again.
Melinda R.
Tacoma , WA
Really great sponge to use on my pots and pans since we use a dishwasher for everything else and they are really affordable so once it starts to get dirty I don't feel guilty tossing it out to get a new one
Zulema U.
Great sponge. Very durable. It's also very affordable. I bought it at target. Cleans very well. Helps to get the gunk of dishes. Perfect size and shape. Very satisfied with the sponge. I will continue to buy it.
Prisila M.
I use these because they're cheap and I don't really try to invest in sponges. It doesn't really last me since I wash dishes everyday. The 4ct lasts me about 5-6 weeks. So I basically use a sponge every week
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Scotch Brite sponges are the only ones I ever use for cleaning in my house. The dual sided sponge is perfect for tough stains and light spills alike, and they last a long time before needing to replace.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?