BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Makaila T.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Great ordinary yet extraordinary sponges. Very effective when doing dishes and cleaning. Very affordable and long lasting. Purchased at Walmart. Definitely would recommend to others as this product deserves it.
Patty H.
Use these for all my cleaning needs. Abrasive enough to get all the grime off my counters and stove yes gentle enough not to scratch anything. They are cheap and effective. Will definitely continue to buy them
Jessica R.
Denton, TX
I've got like, fourteen of these babies under my kitchen sink right now. I can't live without them. I'm frequently freaking out about changing my sponges in a timely manner so as not to collect so many germs. I love the quality of sponge too, does a real knock up job of scrubbing off gunk.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Gotta love these classic sponges. Good for all uses - dishes, countertops, stoves tops, bathrooms, floors...whatever you can think of. They are cheap, and last quite some time before you have to replace them.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Use these everyday to wash my dishes and pots and pans. Sometimes, I'll leave the dishes for a day or two in the sink and come back to wash them, the sponge does the trick. Fairly inexpensive for a packet of 4
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
These work really well on dried on food, and the sponges don't tear apart easily. They last quite awhile, and are my go to sponge for cleaning aground the house. Definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
These sponges are so strong. And they last a long time. If it wasn't for being so unsanitary you could keep these in the sink a very long time. This is my go to sponge for washing dishes with my dawn dish soap.
Heather P.
I ONLY use this brand of sponges. They're tough on one side, and sponge-y on the other. I use the tough side to get rid of thick stains, and the sponge side to wipe it clean. You can buy them at Walmart. They're affordable and last a good amount of time. Doesn't damage counter tops or glass.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
Good basic sponge and not too expensive so you can throw it out for a fresh one every couple weeks. They hold up well, scrub well, and do not fall apart in chunks like some cheaper sponges do. Definitely recommend
Nancy S.
Visalia, CA
Been using these sponges for years and honestly I love them. Lasts very long without breaking apart. I love how it comes with the rough part on the back and a sponge gets all the hard products off very easily
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?