BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Alondra C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the only sponges I use to wash dishes. They have exactly what you need to wash efficiently, they don't last as long as I would like but the price for new ones is low enough that I can't complain about that.
Hannah L.
Bellingham, WA
Classic and always necessary to have on hand! We keep them in different rooms (bathroom, cleaning closet, kitchen sink, and under the kitchen sink) to identify their "job". They are durable and can be dishwasher and/or microwaved to prolong their life. THe price is right and these do a great job.
Jessica D.
Springfield , MA
These work wonders and they get anything out that you need clean. They never seem to disappoint. It doesn't have a scent but why would you need a sponge to smell good. They aren't to pricey when you get a multipack
Camille T.
This is the only sponge we use at the apartment! It's great for quickly washing dishes and is effective for a very long time. My only suggestion is to wring it out after each use so it doesn't begin to smell bad.
Taylor V.
Greencove springs
Good brand of sponges, like them a lot. Bought from Walmart super center. Non scented so it doesn't clash with dish soaps. Good scrub but does mildew relatively fast if someone forgets to squeeze all the water out.
Hannah P.
Fort Gratiot, MI
The sponges are easy to use. There's a scrubber on one side and a soft sponge on the other side. My family likes to use these for easily cleaning the dishes. I would recommend this product to use on a daily basis.
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
These are my favorite sponges and they are a good price. The green side of the pad is perfect for scrubbing out caked on residue and the yellow side is perfectly gentle for all of my other needs when it comes to dish washing. I even used these sponges to remove some mold out of my shower once.
Autumn F.
WALNUTPORT, PA
I use this sponge to clean tough to clean dishes. I also have one it my bath room I use to clean the counters and tub.
I bought them at Walmart, they are reasonably priced. I would recommend this sponge to others.
Viara T.
I like this sponges ' I don't have to use too much dishwhaser to make it work and it have two different side' one soft andone A little harder ' and I use this for long time and it never smell bad how a lot of sponges does
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Scotch-Brite is a well trusted brand. We have been using this brand of sponges for years in my house! My parents love the fact that they last for a while and are priced at an amazing price! They really get the job done
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?