BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Alli S.
Riverview , FL
I like the green side of the sponge because it scrubs really good though the yellow starts to smell pretty quickly . Even tho alway squeeze the water out and place it on the green side of the sponge to let it dry and breeze.
Kelly C.
My favorite sponges. Even though they're a little bit more expensive then no name brands I go back to these because of how great they hold up when scrubbing at the really tough stuff. These sponges are a must have for my kitchen!
Emily B.
These are very good sponges. I like to use sponges for my dishes more than towels just to prevent an over abundance of laundry but I also use them because they are nice to get food off if someone forgot to rinse their plate
Lea H.
This is a good all around sponge to use. I use mine for everything. My showers and kitchen and dishes and walls. It gets everything pretty clean with not much effort. Plus they are super cheap. And you can get them anywhere.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Great sponge. They are long lasting and scrub anything right off. Packs of these will always be found in my house. They work very well you won't be disappointed. I've used other sponges and the are just too soft and don't scrub right.
Sarah M.
Lafayette, IN
Cheap and does the job, all you could want or need from a sponge. I like the green side because it's tough and takes care of all the stuff dried to your dishes. The other side is soft to finish getting your dishes clean.
Jessica B.
Riviera Beach
Great for washing my baking pans not one scratch on them and of course perfect for dishes as well.its worth what you pay for not one time have this sponges let me down and I always restock on them when I go to Walmart .
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I have never used another brand before of sponges, but as far as a sponge goes this one is pretty good. It doesn't scratch pans and it helps on glued on food. I had no need to try other brands, this one is cheap and good.
Simona F.
Great for any type of cleaning, whether kitchen or outdoor. These come in a nice size for large projects or you can cut them in half for everyday use in the kitchen. Gets all of that stuck on grease without too much work
Graciella L.
Perfect everyday sponges. NEVER turns foul smelling after a few days like most other brands. Effective and gentle for delicate plates and pans. Holds detergent and lathers like no other! Definitely a household staple!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?