BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Sarah M.
Lafayette, IN
Cheap and does the job, all you could want or need from a sponge. I like the green side because it's tough and takes care of all the stuff dried to your dishes. The other side is soft to finish getting your dishes clean.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Great sponge. They are long lasting and scrub anything right off. Packs of these will always be found in my house. They work very well you won't be disappointed. I've used other sponges and the are just too soft and don't scrub right.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I have never used another brand before of sponges, but as far as a sponge goes this one is pretty good. It doesn't scratch pans and it helps on glued on food. I had no need to try other brands, this one is cheap and good.
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great for washing my baking pans not one scratch on them and of course perfect for dishes as well.its worth what you pay for not one time have this sponges let me down and I always restock on them when I go to Walmart .
Nicole G.
Panama city, FL
This is the only thing I buy to wash my dishes! It is a good value for the product. They last for a good couple of weeks before I have to throw it away. I do wash it in the dishwasher to clean it and it holds up well.
Graciella L.
Perfect everyday sponges. NEVER turns foul smelling after a few days like most other brands. Effective and gentle for delicate plates and pans. Holds detergent and lathers like no other! Definitely a household staple!
Yvonne K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is probably my favorite sponge to use on really dirty and caked up pots and pans and dishes. Yes, it's not as cute as the other sponges they have for sale in the other four packs. But I don't need a cute design on my sponge to have lasting efficiency. This does the job and it does it amazingly!!
Alondra C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the only sponges I use to wash dishes. They have exactly what you need to wash efficiently, they don't last as long as I would like but the price for new ones is low enough that I can't complain about that.
Viara T.
I like this sponges ' I don't have to use too much dishwhaser to make it work and it have two different side' one soft andone A little harder ' and I use this for long time and it never smell bad how a lot of sponges does
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Scotch-Brite is a well trusted brand. We have been using this brand of sponges for years in my house! My parents love the fact that they last for a while and are priced at an amazing price! They really get the job done
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?