BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
maria p.
I like to use Scotch Brite sponges to clean my bathroom with. These sponges allow your cleaner to get a good lather and you can throw them in the washing machine to clean them. The price is not bad and if you should try them.
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Ima be very honest the scotch brite sponge cleaners r good for about a month or so depending on how much u wash or what u wash, I've used them but I'm not that big of a fan they come in handy tho went washing something delicate.
amber s.
The green is so thin, I like the all green acubbers, this one also smells after the second or third use, I tried the dishwasher and microwave sanitize trick nothing helped. But there good for glasses and scrubbing the bathroom.
A S.
Riverview , FL
I like the green side of the sponge because it scrubs really good though the yellow starts to smell pretty quickly . Even tho alway squeeze the water out and place it on the green side of the sponge to let it dry and breeze.
Lea H.
This is a good all around sponge to use. I use mine for everything. My showers and kitchen and dishes and walls. It gets everything pretty clean with not much effort. Plus they are super cheap. And you can get them anywhere.
Kelly C.
My favorite sponges. Even though they're a little bit more expensive then no name brands I go back to these because of how great they hold up when scrubbing at the really tough stuff. These sponges are a must have for my kitchen!
Cynthia  A.
Corona, CA
These things are the bomb! I use them in the bathroom on the counters and for certain hard to clean dishes. Just don't use them on stainless steel appliances as it will leave scratch marks! But we use these alllll the time!
Emily B.
These are very good sponges. I like to use sponges for my dishes more than towels just to prevent an over abundance of laundry but I also use them because they are nice to get food off if someone forgot to rinse their plate
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
You can never go wrong with a classic. This is the same sponge brand that my parents have used on all of their dishes so it was only natural that I used the same company. Long lasting as long as you let the sponge dry properly between uses
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Great sponge. They are long lasting and scrub anything right off. Packs of these will always be found in my house. They work very well you won't be disappointed. I've used other sponges and the are just too soft and don't scrub right.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?