BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
You cannot go wrong with these. We've tried others - cheaper ones, dollar store ones. And always come back because this brand not inly works, they last. The other brands are usually in shreds after a few heavy duty sessions. Not Scotch Brite.
maria p.
I like to use Scotch Brite sponges to clean my bathroom with. These sponges allow your cleaner to get a good lather and you can throw them in the washing machine to clean them. The price is not bad and if you should try them.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
You can never go wrong with a classic. This is the same sponge brand that my parents have used on all of their dishes so it was only natural that I used the same company. Long lasting as long as you let the sponge dry properly between uses
Cynthia  A.
Corona, CA
These things are the bomb! I use them in the bathroom on the counters and for certain hard to clean dishes. Just don't use them on stainless steel appliances as it will leave scratch marks! But we use these alllll the time!
A S.
Riverview , FL
I like the green side of the sponge because it scrubs really good though the yellow starts to smell pretty quickly . Even tho alway squeeze the water out and place it on the green side of the sponge to let it dry and breeze.
Kelly C.
My favorite sponges. Even though they're a little bit more expensive then no name brands I go back to these because of how great they hold up when scrubbing at the really tough stuff. These sponges are a must have for my kitchen!
Emily B.
These are very good sponges. I like to use sponges for my dishes more than towels just to prevent an over abundance of laundry but I also use them because they are nice to get food off if someone forgot to rinse their plate
Lea H.
This is a good all around sponge to use. I use mine for everything. My showers and kitchen and dishes and walls. It gets everything pretty clean with not much effort. Plus they are super cheap. And you can get them anywhere.
Simona F.
Great for any type of cleaning, whether kitchen or outdoor. These come in a nice size for large projects or you can cut them in half for everyday use in the kitchen. Gets all of that stuck on grease without too much work
Jessica B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great for washing my baking pans not one scratch on them and of course perfect for dishes as well.its worth what you pay for not one time have this sponges let me down and I always restock on them when I go to Walmart .
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?