BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Dafne L.
My favorite sponge eveeeeer! I got it at Walmart, is very effective especially for those type of grease stuck to the plates or pans. the fiber is super strong and it wouldn't scratch your pans at all.
I would definitely recommend it
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I like scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite pads for cleaning sticky food off my plates before putting them in the dishwasher. They don't last that long , they start to smell after a week. I'm actually thinking of trying something else. Any suggestions?
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is our go to since I was growing up. This has been a staple in our household for years.
They can hold an order of you don't dry them out properly. We usually get them at a Kroger and we will always have them on our shopping list!
Krista E.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are excellent sponges that are a good value as well. We typically purchase these sponges at Wal-Mart or Giant Eagle. They last a long time and can be easily sanitized by putting in the microwave in a bowl or bleach and water!
Mercedese W.
Jackson, SC
I love scotch brite sponges! I don't like to use tags to wash my dishes and at a great affordable price I like to stock up! I purchase mine from Walmart they have the lowest prices! I would highly recommend these sponges to others
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
These sponges are perfect for doing dishes, cleaning kitchen counters, or even cleaning the bathroom! The scrub side really helps get those hard stains! Would definitely buy again! They are cheap too! I get a 4ct for about $1-$3.
maria p.
I like to use Scotch Brite sponges to clean my bathroom with. These sponges allow your cleaner to get a good lather and you can throw them in the washing machine to clean them. The price is not bad and if you should try them.
Jennifer D.
Richland, WA
You cannot go wrong with these. We've tried others - cheaper ones, dollar store ones. And always come back because this brand not inly works, they last. The other brands are usually in shreds after a few heavy duty sessions. Not Scotch Brite.
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Ima be very honest the scotch brite sponge cleaners r good for about a month or so depending on how much u wash or what u wash, I've used them but I'm not that big of a fan they come in handy tho went washing something delicate.
Amber S.
The green is so thin, I like the all green acubbers, this one also smells after the second or third use, I tried the dishwasher and microwave sanitize trick nothing helped. But there good for glasses and scrubbing the bathroom.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?