BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Haley G.
These Scotch Brite pads are wonderful for scrubbing tough stains and food off of stoves, microwaves, sinks, countertops etc. I really like the double sided feature where one side is rough and one is soft.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
They get the job done. The sponge holds up pretty good for a while. Rough side is good for scrubbing pans. I wouldn't recommend using then on a white door or wall as the yellow will rub off.
Ashley E.
Greensburg, IN
These hold up well and get the tough gunk out of my pots and pans, yet the sponge side is easy enough on my stainless steel and ceramic it doesn't scratch. Great price for a little sponge.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
These are great sponges, very durable and gets the job done. Price is great too. My only complaint would be that sometimes the green of the sponges comes off onto whatever I am cleaning
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
You can;t go wrong with Scothc-Brite. They have a variety of types of sponges. This one works great. It's my normal go-to sponge when I need one. I normally do the dishes in my household and I have not had any issues or complaints with this specific item.
Teagan C.
Best sponges out there!!! The green part takes off food great off of pans and utensils while the yellow gently takes food off plateS. Great value. Wash good in the dishwasher and havEn't even slightly fallen apart after several wash cycles in hot water!!
Leandra F.
Boulder, CO
Love love love. Scotch-Brite has always been my go-to brand for sponges and the original format is my favorite sponge to choose from. these sponges have a rough side to get the tough grease and a soft side for just rinsing off. They last quite awhile too!
Lisa O.
Plato, MO
I have used Scotch-Brite brand for a very long time. I buy them at Walmart, they always have a great deal. They are very usefull, they are multi purpose for sure! Very effective and help ease my cleaning. I have recommended these to family and friends!
Maria C.
Don't fall apart right away and stay cleaner longer. Easy to get those hard to get corners in your dishes and is rough on the pots and pans as well if no foil sponge is available. 11/10
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
I've used so many sponges in the past and scotch brite has been the best. They last for a long time as long as you squeeze out the excess water so it doesn't smell bad. They are a little more expensive than the generic brand but definitely worth the money
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?