BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
I do really enjoy these. I don't feel like they cling onto dirt or food very much which is a plus. They are very reasonably priced. I have never had them scratch a dish yet. I would recommend to those who still have to hand wash dishes.
Dessa M.
They do the job even on stuck on foods without being too expensive. I don't feel bad about trashing them when they get yucky. They are a great no nonsense scrubby sponge and are still gentle enough to not damage my dishes. Will buy again.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
I always have one of these at my sink at all times. The sponge side is easy for cleaning a plate or using the sponge side to wipe up a mess or wipe off the sink. I love the other side to be useful for scrubbing food from a plate or scrubbing away grime or dirt
Gretel B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love that these have two sides to it. There are some dishes I don't want to be too harsh with while others I need to scrub a little harder. The rougher side doesn't last too long but it's still my go to sponge for dishes, and bathroom.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Who doesn't use these scotch brite sponges?? They last longer than the generic brands & these always do the job. They get "softer" longer so it feels new longer-- if that makes sense. I hate it when sponges gets so over used, they just feel so gross.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
I only use the scotch brite sponges for dishes that i wash in the sink. I think they are a good value and price is fine. I usually get mine at walmart superstore. They work great but you can only use so many times and then throw out. Always will buy again.
Amber B.
These sponges work great! I cut them in half and use them to wash my dishes. They are very durable and get the job done with ease! And they are very affordable and accessible in most places. I buy the same sponges every time I run out.
Savvy D.
These sponges work exactly as intended. They are exactly the right size for washing dishes or household surfaces, with both an absorbent and a scrubbing surface. The size makes them easy to grasp so you can really put some elbow grease into your cleaning tasks. I've bought these sponges for years and will continue to do so.
Katie S.
Athens, GA
My first solo apartment had no dishwasher, so I had to do every single dish by hand. These sponges helped me get through some of the most caked-on, stained, burnt messes of my young adult life. They last for a good time, too, in spite of my abuse. This is one of those times where it is worth it to not get the cheapy brands.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
These sponges are perfect for doing dishes, cleaning kitchen counters, or even cleaning the bathroom! The scrub side really helps get those hard stains! Would definitely buy again! They are cheap too! I get a 4ct for about $1-$3.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?