BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge! It's quality can withstand the toughest jobs. I can purchase at big chain retailers while I am grabbing everything else I need. It's tough and can clean the toughest jobs. I think it's reasonable in price and I would purchase again.
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
All I can say is they get the job done. But they wear out to fast for me,. granted they do hold a lot of soap when I'm washing the dishes but I need it to last a little longer. Th the back part I love for when I need to get the crusts off the bottom of the pan.
Kayla M.
This is the only sponge brand I buy. They last for quite some time and are super affordable. I buy four packs so that I can have one for the kitchen, one to store in the kitchen, one in the bathroom and one to store in the bathroom. Efficient and effective!
Lindsey S.
I feel like you cannot going wrong with these sponges. This is really the only brand of spouses that we I use. I like the soft side and then the side that has a rougher side for really scrubbing. You can buy these pretty much anywhere for a reasonably price.
Alex T.
I've always used these sponges that I can't imagine using anything else. They smell great. They are easy to find, you can buy them at any store. They are a little pricier than other sponges but they last way longer and do a much better than cheaper sponges.
Zoe R.
I find myself buying Scott all the time for my dishes to be clean with they last for a very long time but I will convince keeping them more pressure by using an all purpose cleaner they lost only every once a month for me at all since I'm a little OCD
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
The dual sides of these sponges make them super useful for scrubbing dishes and pots and pans without being too rough. They do wear out fairly easily, depending how much scrubbing you have to do. They are affordable and perfect for college students.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great sponges. I prefer the ones that have a handle on them because I don't like to touch a dirty sponger. I like that there is a soft side and a more course side to get tough spots out.They are very affordable and easy to find in any store.
Jaz R.
Lakewood, CA
As far as sponges go, these get the job done. And they're inexpensive too which is nice because if you know anything about doing the dishes it's that you have to replace your sponge every now and then before it starts stinking up the entire place.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have used these sponges for a very long time and even when I try something new they usually do not add up to my scotch brite sponges.They work on dirty pots and pans.They clean counter tops very well and it makes the kitchen or bathroom sparkle.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?