BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Meagan B.
It does the job. It last a good amount of time. I want to say two months. Any hard to clean items make it a one time use sponge. We have to throw it out after using it on anything that was burnt/caked on. I have never heard of another sponge worth buying over this one.
Vanessa G.
We always use Scotch-Brite sponges when we wash dishes. The scouring pad side is super useful when scrubbing stubborn food off of pots and pans. They tend to last a long time and we replace them for sanitary reasons WELL before they've fallen apart. Love Scotch-Brite!
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge! It's quality can withstand the toughest jobs. I can purchase at big chain retailers while I am grabbing everything else I need. It's tough and can clean the toughest jobs. I think it's reasonable in price and I would purchase again.
BlakeTheMUA E.
San Diego, CA
These work really well on any surface and on dishes.
After a while though, the begin to have a stench from being used so much and being left out I recommend after any use thoroughly rinsing them out and storing them in a container or Ziploc and refrigerating them!
Shanayne C.
Philadelphia, PA
All I can say is they get the job done. But they wear out to fast for me,. granted they do hold a lot of soap when I'm washing the dishes but I need it to last a little longer. Th the back part I love for when I need to get the crusts off the bottom of the pan.
Sofia M.
The best sponges in my opinion. I have used these for so long. I don't think I would ever buy a different brand. They are awesome and the price point is great. I get these either at Costco or at Walmart. These will always be a repurchase in my family's household.
Taylor R.
Perkasie, PA
This is the typical, usual cheap sponge that my house uses for all dishes. It does its job and doesn't cost much. It does tend to smell like mold very quickly though and that's something that I really do not like about it. It doesn't last as long as I would like.
Lindsey S.
I feel like you cannot going wrong with these sponges. This is really the only brand of spouses that we I use. I like the soft side and then the side that has a rougher side for really scrubbing. You can buy these pretty much anywhere for a reasonably price.
Kayla M.
This is the only sponge brand I buy. They last for quite some time and are super affordable. I buy four packs so that I can have one for the kitchen, one to store in the kitchen, one in the bathroom and one to store in the bathroom. Efficient and effective!
Alex T.
I've always used these sponges that I can't imagine using anything else. They smell great. They are easy to find, you can buy them at any store. They are a little pricier than other sponges but they last way longer and do a much better than cheaper sponges.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?