BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Zoe R.
I find myself buying Scott all the time for my dishes to be clean with they last for a very long time but I will convince keeping them more pressure by using an all purpose cleaner they lost only every once a month for me at all since I'm a little OCD
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have used these sponges for a very long time and even when I try something new they usually do not add up to my scotch brite sponges.They work on dirty pots and pans.They clean counter tops very well and it makes the kitchen or bathroom sparkle.
Jaz R.
Lakewood, CA
As far as sponges go, these get the job done. And they're inexpensive too which is nice because if you know anything about doing the dishes it's that you have to replace your sponge every now and then before it starts stinking up the entire place.
Lulu M.
I have been purchasing these for quiet a time and I'm satisfied it does clean the dishes good but doesn't have enough scrub material for harsh food stains so maybe they can improve that side. There very affordable and they last pretty long time.
Amber A.
Clearwater
I'm kind of a sponge snob so I go through them like crazy! I've found that a lot of sponges break down, but I never have that problem with these sponges. They are a great value and always get the job done. I love that if I have a tough mess that I can just flip it over and use the rough side. I would recommend these to family and friends.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great sponges. I prefer the ones that have a handle on them because I don't like to touch a dirty sponger. I like that there is a soft side and a more course side to get tough spots out.They are very affordable and easy to find in any store.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
Since I prefer to hand wash dishes, I love a sponge that has a good scrubby side to remove food and hard stuff. I love these sponges. They're affordable & work very well. & they also have different ones that are different shapes and colors.
Layla E.
Our sponges since we were children. It cleans perfectly. Even the harsh part is harsh enough to scrub some gunk off. Of course it's not the best but it's definitely worth its value. We've been buying these for years and have no reason to stop
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
I run a pool over the summer and we use a lot of sponges to clean everything from pool tiles to toilets. These sponges do a great job and don't break apart in your hands or leave little sponge pieces everywhere. They are very affordable which is great too
Marie K.
I have been using these sponges since I was a kid - good ole stand by product! The Brillo scrubbing side is largely effective, although on occasion some sponges seem to wear down faster than others.

I would definitely recommend this product!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?