BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
These sponges do the job just fine! They’re a little rough on one side which I’m not the biggest fan of but that’s just how most sponges are so I can’t really complain. This is the only brand and use and will continue to use. They’re also affordable and effective!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Ok sponge for the price. The green scrub side usually starts to peel from the corners typically soon. If used for too long, it basically shreds and rolls up. If you buy these, buy the multiple packs because you will definitely go through each one relatively fast.
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
I will not buy any other brands. All the other ones I've trying are horrible. I get the packs at walmart or bj's. They don't stink, if you take care of them after each wash. They don't fall apart. They're not expensive. I'll only buy this brand. You should too.
Katherine L.
Miami
BEST SCRUB SPONGE!! I love this brush because it has two sides so if you need to remove some hard to remove food it helps you scrub better and the other side can be used for the cups. I bought this at family dollar  and will continue to buy this sponge
Ashley G.
You gotta love a sponge with the scrubby stuff. It works well on dishes, pans, and counters. I have an glass top and sometimes it isn't quite tough enough for the mess that cooked on a bit, otherwise it is great for everything else. I will keep on buying this.
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
This is a household staple. Scotch-Brite has the best rougher side of the sponge (not sure what the technical term for it is) because it's super gritty and rough and great for scrubbing. One of the best and I always buy this brand because of that strong green side!
lisa U.
the only sponge i use in my kitchen. i buy these sponges in a big back at costco because its the best price i find. buying individually they do tend to run up in price. i don't keep my sponges for long because i like fresh ones so i cant say if they last long.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
I started using sponges vs rags to clean when I moved out my moms house. These sponges usually make it through for cleaning (bathroom or kitchen) without error. I replaced them every two weeks even with that, they still look fresh as if they haven’t been used.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
These are your standard sponges. I don't think they work any better than cheaper versions of this product. I only buy this brand when it is on sale. Not much I can really say about them. It's a necessary kitchen product, but I wouldn't say these are amazing.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
These sponges have been around forever they have a great price point and they get everything off of your dishes. You just have to be careful if you don't want anything scratched because I have a glass oven top and you can see any marks if you use it to wipe down
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?