BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1999)
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I don't use sponges for normal everyday cleaning as I find them to be a little unsanitary left sitting out wet. However I like to buy these heavy duty ones for tasks such as cleaning the oven where you need something strong and durable to really get out tough grease and stains.
Courtney S.
I really enjoy these sponges and always have them handy. My friends and I love to cook, but it usually ends in a mess so these are perfect for really cleaning it up. They are super great for anything from just wiping down the counters or cleaning really tough dirty dishes.
Michelle M.
Cary, NC
The Scotch Brite sponge has always been my choice for cleaning dirty dishes, especially pots and pans. This product is very effective in removing cooked on food. It's very effective in cleaning dishes and glasses as well. I will buy this product over again and recommend it
Rachael V.
I buy these when I need something thats gonna get that burnt on mess off my pans. I don't really notice a scent with these. they are very effective not disappointing at all. pro they work. con a bit to thin because they slip out of my hand easily. i have recommended these.
Meagan B.
It does the job. It last a good amount of time. I want to say two months. Any hard to clean items make it a one time use sponge. We have to throw it out after using it on anything that was burnt/caked on. I have never heard of another sponge worth buying over this one.
Vanessa G.
We always use Scotch-Brite sponges when we wash dishes. The scouring pad side is super useful when scrubbing stubborn food off of pots and pans. They tend to last a long time and we replace them for sanitary reasons WELL before they've fallen apart. Love Scotch-Brite!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love these sponges! The green side is definitely my favorite part because it takes off all the stuck-on gunk and the yellow part is perfect for wiping it away. It's the perfect combo sponge and lasts a while. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Megan Z.
I have my Scrub Sponge from Scotch and it's been a good experience. The sponge cleans well but it doesn't last very long. There's no smell to it and wish they didn't get so dirty so fast. It is effective but I feel like dirt adds up on the sponge. I would use it again.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge! It's quality can withstand the toughest jobs. I can purchase at big chain retailers while I am grabbing everything else I need. It's tough and can clean the toughest jobs. I think it's reasonable in price and I would purchase again.
Sofia M.
The best sponges in my opinion. I have used these for so long. I don't think I would ever buy a different brand. They are awesome and the price point is great. I get these either at Costco or at Walmart. These will always be a repurchase in my family's household.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?