BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1995)
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
These are great for cleaning a multitude of items, whether it be in the kitchen, around the house or in the garage. Very effective at removing stuck on grime, yet gentle enough to use on your fine dishes. I would definitely recommend these to everyone for those around the house cleaning jobs
Kristell N.
This sponge does all the work by getting all the food residue off the dishes and the rough side scrapes all the food thats hard to get off the plate. The only downside is that after you use it for awhile the sponge starts to rip off and stick to the dishes after its done being cleaned
lucero P.
These sponges get the job done. I love the price and I clean with them all the time. very effective and long lasting, I bought these at my local walmart and they are perfect for cleaning stoves and sinks. I buy these all the time. I love them, I have been purchasing them for years.
Heather K.
I don't purchase any other type of sponge, but this green and yellow one. Off brands tend to rip apart easily and I don't suggest using off brands when you're cleaning dishes you plan on eating off of later. This brand is sturdy and lasts for a while and tend to come cheaper in larger packs.
Megan F.
I always use a sponge to wash my dishes, but recently push asked these and I am so glad! The yellow side is very durable and lasts well, while the green side easily removed some cooked on stains on my pots and pans that I had previously been unable to scrub off! I was so impressed!
Karla R.
Love this sponge. This sponge is really heavy duty and is very durable. I usually buy it from a warehouse because it's cheaper. It's the only sponge I use to wash my dishes. I also use it to clean the stove, microwave, granite countertops, tub and toilet. Doesn't leave a scratch
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
These sponges are incredible affordable and have been used since I was a child. I've continued to purchase these because they give a great clean and are sturdy enough to last, for cleansind put in a bowl with water and rubbing alcohol and micrwave for 10-15 seconds to disinfect!!
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
These are one of the most important pieces you can have in a kitchen. This is a great brand of these sponges and since they have both a rough and smoothr side, they serve dual purposes. They are a good price and easy to find in relatively any place that sells cleaning products.
Elizabeth A.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't really appreciate sponges much unless I run out and have to grab one from the dollar store and realize how much difference a GOOD sponge makes. Scotch Brite sponges are substantial, they don't fall apart and the scrubbing side is really tough! I prefer to pick these up in multiples so that I always have a separate sponge for dishes, counters, etc. and at least one to spare.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I don't use sponges for normal everyday cleaning as I find them to be a little unsanitary left sitting out wet. However I like to buy these heavy duty ones for tasks such as cleaning the oven where you need something strong and durable to really get out tough grease and stains.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?