BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Thyra S.
New Plymouth, ID
Best sponges that I have used to date. Keeps the soap where it is needed, and the scrubby is just abrasive enough yo get the food off without damaging the dishes.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Scotch brite is my favorite brand for sponges! I buy them mainly to clean the dishes so I like a scrubbing side on one side and sponge on the other. They do a Great job and when they get funky I just grab a new one. I buy their scribbles also for the bathtub. Great quality product .
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I don't have a dishwasher so I wash everything by hand. I always buy these sponges because for me they last longer than other I have tried. They also don't smell badly as quickly as other sponges do. The two textured sides also allow for quicker dishwashing, which I really appreciate.
Rod L.
Homestead, FL
These are great for cleaning a multitude of items, whether it be in the kitchen, around the house or in the garage. Very effective at removing stuck on grime, yet gentle enough to use on your fine dishes. I would definitely recommend these to everyone for those around the house cleaning jobs
Kristell N.
This sponge does all the work by getting all the food residue off the dishes and the rough side scrapes all the food thats hard to get off the plate. The only downside is that after you use it for awhile the sponge starts to rip off and stick to the dishes after its done being cleaned
Kassandra R.
Anoka, MN
Just your average kitchen sponge! nothing fancy but it gets the job done! you're supposed to replace your sponge frequently due to bacteria so the low prices of these are great! its no spongebob squarepants lasting forever, but whatever you need clean, this little scrubber can help!
Karla R.
Love this sponge. This sponge is really heavy duty and is very durable. I usually buy it from a warehouse because it's cheaper. It's the only sponge I use to wash my dishes. I also use it to clean the stove, microwave, granite countertops, tub and toilet. Doesn't leave a scratch
Megan F.
I always use a sponge to wash my dishes, but recently push asked these and I am so glad! The yellow side is very durable and lasts well, while the green side easily removed some cooked on stains on my pots and pans that I had previously been unable to scrub off! I was so impressed!
Heather K.
I don't purchase any other type of sponge, but this green and yellow one. Off brands tend to rip apart easily and I don't suggest using off brands when you're cleaning dishes you plan on eating off of later. This brand is sturdy and lasts for a while and tend to come cheaper in larger packs.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
These sponges are incredible affordable and have been used since I was a child. I've continued to purchase these because they give a great clean and are sturdy enough to last, for cleansind put in a bowl with water and rubbing alcohol and micrwave for 10-15 seconds to disinfect!!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?