BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
These are my favorite basic sponges. They do a great job cleaning tough build-up and hold up pretty well. They do get dirty looking somewhat quickly, but I prefer that over a sponge with lots of color to obscure the dirtiness, because it lets me know when I need to change out my sponges.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
These are pretty good sponges. They don't start decomposing or something where they fall a part for a while, so they're good for multiple uses. I like the double sided thing where theres a tough and soft side for scrubbing. Always gets the job done for dishes and even scrubbing sinks and toilets.
Thyra S.
New Plymouth, ID
Best sponges that I have used to date. Keeps the soap where it is needed, and the scrubby is just abrasive enough yo get the food off without damaging the dishes.
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
I don't have a dishwasher so I wash everything by hand. I always buy these sponges because for me they last longer than other I have tried. They also don't smell badly as quickly as other sponges do. The two textured sides also allow for quicker dishwashing, which I really appreciate.
Kristell N.
This sponge does all the work by getting all the food residue off the dishes and the rough side scrapes all the food thats hard to get off the plate. The only downside is that after you use it for awhile the sponge starts to rip off and stick to the dishes after its done being cleaned
Rod L.
Miami Florida
These are great for cleaning a multitude of items, whether it be in the kitchen, around the house or in the garage. Very effective at removing stuck on grime, yet gentle enough to use on your fine dishes. I would definitely recommend these to everyone for those around the house cleaning jobs
Kassandra R.
Anoka, MN
Just your average kitchen sponge! nothing fancy but it gets the job done! you're supposed to replace your sponge frequently due to bacteria so the low prices of these are great! its no spongebob squarepants lasting forever, but whatever you need clean, this little scrubber can help!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Scotch brite is my favorite brand for sponges! I buy them mainly to clean the dishes so I like a scrubbing side on one side and sponge on the other. They do a Great job and when they get funky I just grab a new one. I buy their scribbles also for the bathtub. Great quality product .
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
These are one of the most important pieces you can have in a kitchen. This is a great brand of these sponges and since they have both a rough and smoothr side, they serve dual purposes. They are a good price and easy to find in relatively any place that sells cleaning products.
lucero P.
These sponges get the job done. I love the price and I clean with them all the time. very effective and long lasting, I bought these at my local walmart and they are perfect for cleaning stoves and sinks. I buy these all the time. I love them, I have been purchasing them for years.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?