BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I'm not much of a scotchbrite fan. The green scrub part of the sponge sometimes leaves a green residue around after I use it for scrubbing. The sponge falls apart if you use it too harshly (I'm a hard scrubber I guess). I rather use the sponges my mother sends me from Japan for 100yen for 6 sponges (apx. $1.10).
Carolyn H.
I generally hate sponges but these are the only ones I've found that don't smell like hot feet after three uses. They work just like a sponge should. We keep repurchasing them. They're cheap enough so I don't think we will switch unless we can find a sponge that literally never smells bad but I doubt those exist haha
Cali P.
Wadesboro, NC
I've never been a fan of using cloth to wash my dishes, I've always preferred a sponge and these worked great! I got them from DG and they worked good for what I bought them for. My only problem was the smell they gave even after I washed them out- but maybe that's just what sponges do. Overall I recommend!
Camesha D.
Love these sponges. I think it's great that I don't have to buy a sponge and an additional scrubber. These sponges are two in one! Like any sponge they can hold on to certain scents but that is usually an indication that it is time to change the sponge. I would definitely buy again. These sponges are a staple in my kitchen!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love these, because the scrubby part is really good on tough messes, whether on the counters, stove, tub, or dishes. Great price, so when the current sponge gets beat up or smells weird, I just toss it out and grab the next one in the pack. I recommend these to anyone who wants a durable sponge to help tidy up the home!
mrs. o.
Glenside , PA
These are the perfect thing to clean 'no stick' pans. They don't scratch the surface but let you know that they have been scrubbed. I use them to clean light stains on my countertop (like when the tomato juice spills and someone doesn't wipe it up right away). They come in really handy for cleaning outside furniture after being stored for the winter.
Rosa S.
San Jose, CA
This one has passed on to generation to generation. This sponge is the only type we use (brand). Our family love it so much we always get the big boxes when they are on sale. They work that good we keep passing it on to our family generation. Also, with the right dish soap you can never go wrong!
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
I always use these sponges when it comes to cleaning my dishes. Having the two different sides helps with those tough to remove foods. I have purchased them from Dollar General and the price is great for as long as they hold up. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a reliable sponge.
Samantha M.
Waterford, MI
Sponge works great to clean off dishes before putting them in the dishwasher to ensure that they come out clean with no baked on food! They also leave no scratches on the daily cookware and utensils The only downside with all sponges is that they get dirty quickly and hold a lot of bacteria.
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
They are long lasting and I use this on all of my cleaning. It's a good value and not expensive at all. Very effective when using. Bought these at my local supermarket. I buy these often. Cons: rinse them with bleach, or run through the washing machine and/ dishwasher to keep them fresh.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?