BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jazzmarie C.
Love love love these sponges , they make scrubbing left over food a BREEZE . whenever i wash dishes i personally NEED a club sponge . however my skin around my nails are very sensitive and some scrub sponges with cause them to peel . the scotch write ones are effective enough to scrub hard to get food off a plate but still sensitive to my skin.
Alexis B.
Definitely multipurpose sponges. I use this in the kitchen to remove hard to clean pots, pans, and countertops, but I also use these sponges for cleaning elsewhere. I love using these to scrub the shower. Not only for regular cleaning but since I color my hair at home I have to use some elbow grease to get the color off of the walls. Great product.
Kayla Q.
Been using this product for many many years. Even used it back when I was a kid and my mom would buy it. Love how durable and effective it is. It isn't too expensive and lasts a long time. I like that it isn't overly stiff but still strong enough to really scrub. I use it for dishes and have had ones in the bathroom for sinks and bathtubs.
Anilu M.
Victorville, CA
I must say this is a great sponge when it comes to scribing, but can someone tell me why after been wet starts smelling really bad?
I tried adding bleach to my soap thinking it was my water or that the sponge had bacteria in it, but even after that every time the sponges get dry they have a weird smell, am I the only one with this problem ?
Atenas P.
Me fascinan usar estas esponjas para lavar mis trastes ya que los limpia sin deja algún rayón incluso en las comidas más pegadas, yo siempre las compro en Walmart y cada ves que las compro me traigo hasta 4 paquetes, no porque no duren al contrario son muy resistentes, pero me traigo de más solo para tener en caso de emergencia.
Abigail S.
Paramount, CA
I use this product at home and I buy it because it comes in a pact of 4 and it's very inexpensive. it has an okay scent however you have to be careful and rise it off every time you use it because if you leave it with soapy water for a very long time it starts to smell bad and it makes your hands and dishes smell bad as well.
Breann U.
Wayne, NE
I do not like using these sponges. I've noticed that the sponges leave green fuzzies everywhere! This drives me crazy and makes me feel as though my dishes are not getting clean. Ugh! Very disappointed. They are very cheap, so that is a plus. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if a product is cheap if it does not work properly.
Hilary R.
Heavy duty scrub sponges work better than these and honestly the Lysol sponges work so much better. But I do recall scotch being cheaper than lysol so maybe the quality difference is what I've noticed. Probably wont buy again u less its the thin super duty scrubber that cleans all grease and hard stuck food on dishes.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I'm not much of a scotchbrite fan. The green scrub part of the sponge sometimes leaves a green residue around after I use it for scrubbing. The sponge falls apart if you use it too harshly (I'm a hard scrubber I guess). I rather use the sponges my mother sends me from Japan for 100yen for 6 sponges (apx. $1.10).
Carolyn H.
I generally hate sponges but these are the only ones I've found that don't smell like hot feet after three uses. They work just like a sponge should. We keep repurchasing them. They're cheap enough so I don't think we will switch unless we can find a sponge that literally never smells bad but I doubt those exist haha
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?