BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2066)
Angela S.
My family has been using Scotch-Brite sponges for as long as I can remember. It's a classic brand that just works. I like having the tougher green side to scrub away stubborn residue or burnt bits on pots and pans without the sponge leaving scratch marks. Then flip to use the other side for glasses and plates. Although to be honest, to get the job done quickly because I don't like doing dishes, I go all green all day.
Mikayla R.
x
These sponges clean super good I never have a spot that is dirty on any dishes. The soap easily goes through and cleans very nice. They are very affordable. Easy to use I recommend them to anyone.
Hannah A.
Peachland, NC
This sponge does not deteriorate like many others after a few uses. It works well on scrubbing cooked on food without scratching surfaces. A definite repurchase.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges are my favorite sponges to use for household cleaning, dishes, and even deep-floor scrubbing. They're around $4-5 per pack, and each pack contains four sponges. I pick them up at my local Dollar General about once per month, so I go through about one sponge per week. The sponges are versatile, durable, and effective. They're a must-have in any cleaning supplies basket!
Sovanny T.
Fresno, CA
I buy them in the pack. One sponge I would say lasts me about a month or so. Use this for my dishes, cleaning my counter tops, my stove and oven. Really affordable price as well.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
I love that these come with multiple sponges and in fun colors! They last long and don't just fall apart after a couple uses or if have to wash a few knifes. If it need to go to town on a glass baking dish they really do the job. And, if someone forgets to risce the frying pan leaving egg to get stuck on this really does the job on that, too, without scratching it up beyond use.
Jennifer K.
This is a great scouring sponge. Both sides work well, each for different cleaning purposes. I like that they are not just a one time use. They also stay together well....don't fall apart.
Jazzmarie C.
Love love love these sponges , they make scrubbing left over food a BREEZE . whenever i wash dishes i personally NEED a club sponge . however my skin around my nails are very sensitive and some scrub sponges with cause them to peel . the scotch write ones are effective enough to scrub hard to get food off a plate but still sensitive to my skin.
Kayla Q.
Fort Eustis, VA
Been using this product for many many years. Even used it back when I was a kid and my mom would buy it. Love how durable and effective it is. It isn't too expensive and lasts a long time. I like that it isn't overly stiff but still strong enough to really scrub. I use it for dishes and have had ones in the bathroom for sinks and bathtubs.
Anilu M.
Victorville, CA
I must say this is a great sponge when it comes to scribing, but can someone tell me why after been wet starts smelling really bad?
I tried adding bleach to my soap thinking it was my water or that the sponge had bacteria in it, but even after that every time the sponges get dry they have a weird smell, am I the only one with this problem ?
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?