BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Great product! Clenas dishes very well! However, it scratches my stainless steel pans. Scent is a little rubbery but it goes away after several uses. Good valaue for the price. Would recommend to others!
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
This sponge does not deteriorate like many others after a few uses. It works well on scrubbing cooked on food without scratching surfaces. A definite repurchase.
Emily F.
These are good, but they go fast. I’m glad they make them in a large pack because it seems like they can’t handle much pressure or friction against the dishes before the sponge breaks off or the wire-y part starts to unravel
Angela S.
My family has been using Scotch-Brite sponges for as long as I can remember. It's a classic brand that just works. I like having the tougher green side to scrub away stubborn residue or burnt bits on pots and pans without the sponge leaving scratch marks. Then flip to use the other side for glasses and plates. Although to be honest, to get the job done quickly because I don't like doing dishes, I go all green all day.
Mikayla R.
x
These sponges clean super good I never have a spot that is dirty on any dishes. The soap easily goes through and cleans very nice. They are very affordable. Easy to use I recommend them to anyone.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges are my favorite sponges to use for household cleaning, dishes, and even deep-floor scrubbing. They're around $4-5 per pack, and each pack contains four sponges. I pick them up at my local Dollar General about once per month, so I go through about one sponge per week. The sponges are versatile, durable, and effective. They're a must-have in any cleaning supplies basket!
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
These sponges are my old stand by. They are sponges and they clean which is exactly what they're meant to do! They last a long time and I often throw them in the dishwasher to sanitize them.
Vanny T.
Fresno, CA
I buy them in the pack. One sponge I would say lasts me about a month or so. Use this for my dishes, cleaning my counter tops, my stove and oven. Really affordable price as well.
Jennifer K.
This is a great scouring sponge. Both sides work well, each for different cleaning purposes. I like that they are not just a one time use. They also stay together well....don't fall apart.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I love that these come with multiple sponges and in fun colors! They last long and don't just fall apart after a couple uses or if have to wash a few knifes. If it need to go to town on a glass baking dish they really do the job. And, if someone forgets to risce the frying pan leaving egg to get stuck on this really does the job on that, too, without scratching it up beyond use.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?