BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Hannah L.
Bellingham, WA
Classic and always necessary to have on hand! We keep them in different rooms (bathroom, cleaning closet, kitchen sink, and under the kitchen sink) to identify their "job". They are durable and can be dishwasher and/or microwaved to prolong their life. THe price is right and these do a great job.
Hannah P.
Fort Gratiot, MI
The sponges are easy to use. There's a scrubber on one side and a soft sponge on the other side. My family likes to use these for easily cleaning the dishes. I would recommend this product to use on a daily basis.
Camille T.
Rego Park, NY
This is the only sponge we use at the apartment! It's great for quickly washing dishes and is effective for a very long time. My only suggestion is to wring it out after each use so it doesn't begin to smell bad.
Kristin K.
Pine island, MN
These work really well on dried on food, and the sponges don't tear apart easily. They last quite awhile, and are my go to sponge for cleaning aground the house. Definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Margaret T.
Tifton, Ga
I find that these sponges are the only ones that let me scrub but not leave marks on the plates. I hate pulling a dish from the cabinet and seeing the rings of scratches from sponges. I  would most certainly purchase these sponges again and make sure to get the scrubber heads as well.
Nancy S.
Visalia, CA
Been using these sponges for years and honestly I love them. Lasts very long without breaking apart. I love how it comes with the rough part on the back and a sponge gets all the hard products off very easily
Heather T.
Grand Rapids, MI
These sponges are so strong. And they last a long time. If it wasn't for being so unsanitary you could keep these in the sink a very long time. This is my go to sponge for washing dishes with my dawn dish soap.
Patty H.
Use these for all my cleaning needs. Abrasive enough to get all the grime off my counters and stove yes gentle enough not to scratch anything. They are cheap and effective. Will definitely continue to buy them
Heather P.
I ONLY use this brand of sponges. They're tough on one side, and sponge-y on the other. I use the tough side to get rid of thick stains, and the sponge side to wipe it clean. You can buy them at Walmart. They're affordable and last a good amount of time. Doesn't damage counter tops or glass.
Jessica R.
Denton, TX
I've got like, fourteen of these babies under my kitchen sink right now. I can't live without them. I'm frequently freaking out about changing my sponges in a timely manner so as not to collect so many germs. I love the quality of sponge too, does a real knock up job of scrubbing off gunk.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?