BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my dishes get perfectly clean and it works great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Alaina M.
These go way back to when I was a kid helping my mom clean the kitchen. They worked then and they work great now! Always a cheap price and never get a funky smell
Tayler B.
Kenai, AK
This is just a staple and the one I always reach for at the store. Gets the job done every time and I find that this brand lasts me a long time compared to others.
Mary E.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. This heavy duty scrub doesn't disappoint. It doesn't take much effort to clean pots and pans with food.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Best sponges still to this day. They are affordable, long lasting and definately do the trick. I love the soft and abrasive side being offered on the same sponge.
Jenet G.
Only use these sponges,not sure why, just what we used when I was growing up and all I've continued to use them also. Don't leave scratches and are very durable.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
I love these sponges :) they work great ! And they last a good while. I purchased at Walmart ! Very good product and not too expensive. I will always repurchase!
Neyllen P.
These are the ones that buy the classic that bring the roughest part green and the other yellow part softer gutta me this dual function for pots and also for delicate things bad about them is that despengan, that bothers me a bit
Estas son las que más compro, las clásicas que traen la parte verde mas aspera y la otra parte amarilla mas suave me guta esa doble funcion para ollas y tambien para cosas delicadas lo malo de ellas es que despengan, eso me molesta un poco
carla m.
I've been using this for years in my household. I Love it but only for 2 weeks and then it's time to switch to a new sponge because I don't like the mildew smell.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Also a go to are these I have one in the bathroom and one for dishes and one for cleaning the counters and stove and then one for cleaning the rest of the house :)
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?