BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Karen T.
Very Affordable, and they do a great job!
They don't scratch any of my pans! Unlike most of the sponges these will actually last a little longer and won't start falling apart
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
As a family without a dishwasher, these sponges do the job! The price point is excellent since we have to repurchase them often. Definitely a good value and I will continue to purchase.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
My to go sponges. I use these for most of my dishes and for scrubbing sinks, the shower and tub and walls with. I use these because it's a trusted brand and what I can afford.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Always purchase the blue sponges. I’ve tried the other brands and I just don’t like them like this brand. I always highly recommend these and well worth the few dollars.
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
They are perfect to wash dishes. I recommend to replace each sponge at least every 2 months, depending on how much dishes you have to wash. They last a really long time!
Isabella W.
I use this to clean the sinks, and it works well. I like that it has 2 sides, a rougher and smoother side. It does the job well, and the skins look great after cleaning.
M M.
Springfield, MA
I love how this sponge scrubs my dishes, I haven't purchased any other brand. Scotch-Brite HD Scrub Sponge can be purchased at your local Target or Walmart. Check it out
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The long lasting well priced go to sponge that is good on the stove too and counter top. It helps me with the toughest mess and doesn't sour as easily as other brands.
Athena J.
Nashua, NH
I like you and using these sponges because of the bristle on it and then the soft spongy part are together so I don't need two sponges in front of me. It's very useful.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Love these scrubbing brushes. Great for anything from cleaning/scrubbing or washing dishes. Helps to get tough stains and grease off pans but after that they don't last much
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?