BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Always purchase the blue sponges. I’ve tried the other brands and I just don’t like them like this brand. I always highly recommend these and well worth the few dollars.
Isabella W.
I use this to clean the sinks, and it works well. I like that it has 2 sides, a rougher and smoother side. It does the job well, and the skins look great after cleaning.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Love these scrubbing brushes. Great for anything from cleaning/scrubbing or washing dishes. Helps to get tough stains and grease off pans but after that they don't last much
Athena J.
Nashua, NH
I like you and using these sponges because of the bristle on it and then the soft spongy part are together so I don't need two sponges in front of me. It's very useful.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The long lasting well priced go to sponge that is good on the stove too and counter top. It helps me with the toughest mess and doesn't sour as easily as other brands.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Inexpensive and still works great! I love having extra packs of these because I know I'll always need them. Great for cleaning kitchen, dishes, bathrooms, you name it!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
One of the cheapest sponges at the store, you can get them at almost any grocery store. They do it's job, has a funny sponge smell. But overall okay and inexpensive.
Amy N.
These are great because of the scrubby bit on one side. This way you don't have to use multiple sponges just to clean the same pan. I love that it comes in a package as well, the 4 pack lasts me quite a while and I don't have to worry about buying sponges.
K H.
Fine product. This works like a sponge and cleans like a sponge. It doesn't damage coated pans which is nice. The price is reasonable. I would buy these again and would recommend them to others looking for a sponge.
Anne G.
Las Cruces
Scotch-Brite has been my go-to sponge for years. It’s great for pots and pans and my stovetop. One trick to keep it smelling fresh; just throw it in the dishwasher!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?