BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Love these scrubbing brushes. Great for anything from cleaning/scrubbing or washing dishes. Helps to get tough stains and grease off pans but after that they don't last much
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Inexpensive and still works great! I love having extra packs of these because I know I'll always need them. Great for cleaning kitchen, dishes, bathrooms, you name it!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
One of the cheapest sponges at the store, you can get them at almost any grocery store. They do it's job, has a funny sponge smell. But overall okay and inexpensive.
Amy N.
These are great because of the scrubby bit on one side. This way you don't have to use multiple sponges just to clean the same pan. I love that it comes in a package as well, the 4 pack lasts me quite a while and I don't have to worry about buying sponges.
Anne G.
Las Cruces
Scotch-Brite has been my go-to sponge for years. It’s great for pots and pans and my stovetop. One trick to keep it smelling fresh; just throw it in the dishwasher!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my dishes get perfectly clean and it works great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Alaina M.
These go way back to when I was a kid helping my mom clean the kitchen. They worked then and they work great now! Always a cheap price and never get a funky smell
Tayler B.
Kenai, AK
This is just a staple and the one I always reach for at the store. Gets the job done every time and I find that this brand lasts me a long time compared to others.
Ashley T.
Roanoke
Great product! Great price! Durable enough for just about anything you want to clean! Dishes, pot and pans, stove top, counters, toliets, shower,& sinks.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Best sponges still to this day. They are affordable, long lasting and definately do the trick. I love the soft and abrasive side being offered on the same sponge.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?