BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
These work great. Simple and easy. For something that cleans dirty dishes for its life it doesn’t need all the extra frills. It gets the job done and lasts a decent amount of time.
Shannan Y.
I like these sponges for a multitude of things. I honk they are reasonably priced. They are effective at cleaning. I like to use them in the bathtub and shower. I would recommend for sure.
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like I have been purchasing these forever. It they don’t last long. They start to smell a few days after use. I may have to switch to another brand that will last longer.
Bethany S.
Sponges work well. I don't really know what to say to review sponges other than they work correctly as sponges. And they are the only ones I buy because I know they work well.
Aimee C.
Racine , WI
These sponges are great for the price! Definitely use them for all types of cleaning! I don’t think they really have a scent like they say but the are very durable for long use
Ale M.
In my household we strive to find products of the highest quality with the lowest price. Traditionally I grew up with a rough textured green scrub, but when we switch to Sponge Scotch-Brite it made washing dishes pleasant and economical. The rough textured surface can remove excess food stuck on a freshly used pan while the smooth yellow surface can hold the soap allowing an even coverage on any washable surface.
Caution: It is recommendable to exchange the sponge every 3 months depending on the type and amount of dishes being hand washed.
Lizbeth F.
One of My favorite sponges to clean and wash dishes. This sponge doesnt tear or break that fast like some other one's that i have tried before. We usually buy ours at Wal-Mart.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
I'm not a big fan of sponges in general but these are the ones I use for when I really need to scrub something.  The green scurbby side does a good job getting things un-stuck.
Diana M.
Donna, TX
Love this two sides sponge! You have the best of both worlds the soft side for delicate dishes and easy to remove stains and the green rough side to remove stubborn grease and foods.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I love Scotch Brite dual sided cleaning sponges especially for my cast iron skillet. It does a good job of keeping it clean and is easy to sanitize in the microwave between uses.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?