BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Itzel M.
Joplin, MO
My mom uses this. I grew up using this I can not steer away o love it. And I can buy a jumbo pack of them they last me forever! Worth it for the price. Really scrubs all the grim away!!
Flora C.
New York
Scotch-Brite sponges are durable. I love that I can scrub my pots and pans and also wash my Fine China with the same sponge. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Kalyn M.
Queensbury, NY
I use these to clean at home, and to clean at pottery class, and they perform wonderfully at both. The only thing I would change is the longevity- they tend to wear out fairly quickly.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
These are our go to for sponges. We have a giant pack under the kitchen sink as it's the main source of cleaning dishes. We are germ freaks though so we buy them often to switch out.
Vesta B.
I have only used this brand for years and it’s honestly the best! It works it’s wonder and it’s basically magic! Never a disappointment when your washing dishes! A really good brand!!
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
Some people say not to use sponges for hygiene purposes.. But I can't part from my scotch sponges. These guys make washing dishes a breeze. And they make everything so fun and bubbly
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I use this everyday @home in my kitchen. I keep one in each of my bathrooms for cleaning the tubs. I clean houses for a living and this is always in my kit. Great for grime-fighting!
Meg M.
I am pretty infringement to sponges. I usually buy whatever is on sale. I recently got a jumbo pack of this sponge and the individual sponges have been lasting longer than other similar ones have.
I recently dropped a bottle of nail polish all over my white tile bathroom floor. These sponges were a lifesaver in cleaning up the mess from the floors and the tile walls. Cut the cleaning time in half for sure.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
These really work good! I'm surprised how well these scrub sponges get heavy and tough stains off of pots and pans. I have absolutely no complaints other than that I need another now!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?