BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Ebony H.
Chelsea, AL
These are great to use especially when it comes to getting off foods that become baked and stuck to the bottom of the pan. They tend to last awhile as well before they need to be replaced.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
this is the only type of sponge that my family will use. We all think that it is so amazing and the price is great. we love that one side is harder and the other side is a soft sponge. 10/10 love it!!
Kajza C.
Roseville , CA
Our all time favorite sponges. I’ve tried less expensive ones and always come back to these. They last long, scrub well without scratching our pans, and just do an overall rockstar job.
Itzel M.
Joplin, MO
My mom uses this. I grew up using this I can not steer away o love it. And I can buy a jumbo pack of them they last me forever! Worth it for the price. Really scrubs all the grim away!!
Flora C.
New York
Scotch-Brite sponges are durable. I love that I can scrub my pots and pans and also wash my Fine China with the same sponge. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
Kalyn M.
Queensbury, NY
I use these to clean at home, and to clean at pottery class, and they perform wonderfully at both. The only thing I would change is the longevity- they tend to wear out fairly quickly.
Vesta B.
I have only used this brand for years and it’s honestly the best! It works it’s wonder and it’s basically magic! Never a disappointment when your washing dishes! A really good brand!!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Some people say not to use sponges for hygiene purposes.. But I can't part from my scotch sponges. These guys make washing dishes a breeze. And they make everything so fun and bubbly
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I use this everyday @home in my kitchen. I keep one in each of my bathrooms for cleaning the tubs. I clean houses for a living and this is always in my kit. Great for grime-fighting!
Meg M.
I am pretty infringement to sponges. I usually buy whatever is on sale. I recently got a jumbo pack of this sponge and the individual sponges have been lasting longer than other similar ones have.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?