BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
These Scotch Brite sponges are the real deal. They perform as advertised and hold up well to heavy use. The scouring pad on some no-name brand sponges quickly pulls away from the sponge. I bought 18 of these bad boys. I am confident that this will exceed my annual sponge requirement. I use the sponges in my kitchen; then it's on to the bathroom.
Vesta B.
I have only used this brand for years and it’s honestly the best! It works it’s wonder and it’s basically magic! Never a disappointment when your washing dishes! A really good brand!!
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
These work great. Simple and easy. For something that cleans dirty dishes for its life it doesn’t need all the extra frills. It gets the job done and lasts a decent amount of time.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
It’s the only sponge I ever use! I like that it’s affordable and very durable. The product stays in tack a long while and doesn’t break apart compared to other brands. The only issue I had with this was the green color that seeps out the first squeeze but I figured of course it’s the dye. So it doesn’t really affect its use.
Kristi B.
Mc Donald, OH
These are my favorite sponges.! I've tried off brands and they do not work nearly as well as these!! These last so long and do a way better job than any other sponges I've bought.
Tami R.
I bought this product a couple of times just to give it a second chance to prove me it was worth it. Disappointed. After three or four tines of using it, it feels nasty and gross
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
I love this! Scotch brite and sponge. Two in one,we always have this in our kitchen. Since you can use it to get the food that stick in the dishes using the scotch brite. And use the other side for foamy. My family used this.
Mich B.
I really like to use these sponges, since I started doing my own dishes I found it was easier to have  the sponge cut in half - just because i like the size of the sponge better and how it fits in my hand while I am cleaning. I use one half for dishes and cleaning and the other half for cleaning countertops
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor are handy sponges to have around. They are gentle enough not to scratch your glassware, and tough enough to get that spaghetti sauce off with ease. I bought these at Kroger for a great price. I recommend Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges to get the job done.
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use the double sided Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges. I usually purchase them at Walmart. I like how the soft side can be used on the simple cleaning and to pick up spilled drinks and the rough side can be used on the hard greasy pots with food stuck on it. Both sides work great for me.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?