BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Beat sponges ever. They don't fall apart when you try to scrub something that's difficult or caked on. They have a really long life and can be thrown in the dishwasher to clean. These are the only ones I ever use
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
The scotch brite sponge works do much.m nicer than the steel pads as they dint ruin pans or surfaces. They get the job done for a good price. Can be bought at any grocer and buy this product often.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I buy these all the time to clean my dishes and absolutely live them. It helps get all the residue off the dishes. I also began using them to clean my counters, fridge and stove top and the work wonderfully.
chanea o.
These are my favorite sponges to use cause it has both the hard and soft side the rough side takes off any burnt food or stuck on grease really good and the soft side let's me just wipe it clean
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
I always buy these as well as the other colors. It gets the job done. It’s great that there is a sponge and a scrubber side. I just have to remember to rinse it out so I don’t let it start to stink.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
Wearing out too quickly on me...maybe because I do lots of hand washing dishes. And it doesn't remove stuck food very good (broke to many times my nails trying to remove stuck food from dishes)
Kylee S.
saint helens
I’m a bigger fan of the blue sponges. The yellow and green ones seem to fall apart a lot more than the blue ones. Although they are cheaper. They are effective and I probably won’t buy again.
Laura A.
Stonington
good sponge, does the job. I cut them in half to stretch my dollar. I don't care to use a large sponge. smaller ones get into smaller areas making it easier to clean the nooks and crannies.
Katie B.
Chillicothe, OH
Love scotch brite sponges. Have purchased other ones before but they never last as long as a scotch bright. Would like to use other styles of scotch brite though. Just have a variety of uses.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite product by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other products like this before and this is the best one!!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?