BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I buy these all the time to clean my dishes and absolutely live them. It helps get all the residue off the dishes. I also began using them to clean my counters, fridge and stove top and the work wonderfully.
chanea o.
These are my favorite sponges to use cause it has both the hard and soft side the rough side takes off any burnt food or stuck on grease really good and the soft side let's me just wipe it clean
Liliya Y.
Arvada
Wearing out too quickly on me...maybe because I do lots of hand washing dishes. And it doesn't remove stuck food very good (broke to many times my nails trying to remove stuck food from dishes)
Katie B.
Chillicothe, OH
Love scotch brite sponges. Have purchased other ones before but they never last as long as a scotch bright. Would like to use other styles of scotch brite though. Just have a variety of uses.
Kylee S.
saint helens
I’m a bigger fan of the blue sponges. The yellow and green ones seem to fall apart a lot more than the blue ones. Although they are cheaper. They are effective and I probably won’t buy again.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite product by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other products like this before and this is the best one!!
Laura A.
Stonington
good sponge, does the job. I cut them in half to stretch my dollar. I don't care to use a large sponge. smaller ones get into smaller areas making it easier to clean the nooks and crannies.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I have tried others and they all fall short. No need to put some elbow grease into it just to get casserole dishes clean. Super strong on one side and gentle on the other. Never will use any other.
Alex L.
Enterprise, AL
Basic but get the job done. They last through so much, and never really give in. I throw mine away fairly quickly though because germs, but if you need something that will last this is good
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
I love this product. I use it daily on my dishes and it gets the hard to get dirt off my dishes and I even clean my counter tops with it when the kids spill juice and it comes up right away
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?