BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Im going to be honest, this is the only brand of sponges that I’ve used and genuinely liked. I buy the super big pack and they’re perfect and do really well on tough stains. Definitely recommend this!
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I can’t really tell a difference between sponges. I just use what sponges are available to me. My family has always used scotch sponges. They seem to last for a good while. I recommend these products.
Jessica C.
Another sponge I always buy. These are durable and tough. The yellow part doesn't separate from the green part for a LONG time. They can start to stink if you don't ring them out but what sponge doesn't?
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
These sponges are great for scrubbing stuck on food and tough grease in pains and ovenware. They get all the hard to remove bits and pieces cleared off with little effort and leave dishes looking new.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom used to use these and now the habit has passed on to me. Super affordable and cleans out China so well. These are trusted in our house because they dont scratch our items and really gets food off your plate
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Beat sponges ever. They don't fall apart when you try to scrub something that's difficult or caked on. They have a really long life and can be thrown in the dishwasher to clean. These are the only ones I ever use
Melissa G.
Edinburg , TX
These are my go to when cleaning. I use them for the dishes and for cleaning around the apartment. They do get smelly with the dishes of just used with soap and water so I like to add a bit of bleach to the water and that helps prevent the smell. Good price and good product. Definitely recommend
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
The scotch brite sponge works do much.m nicer than the steel pads as they dint ruin pans or surfaces. They get the job done for a good price. Can be bought at any grocer and buy this product often.
Kourtney H.
These are perfect for working off dried on food from dinner with the rough side or just helping the final rinse with the gentle sponge side. You do need to change them our rather frequently though!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
These are the best sponges. They are durable and at a good price point.
They do cost more but they last longer. I usually buy them at Target.
The pros, they're incredibly durable, they have antimicrobial so they
don't stink. The cons, sometimes with the stiffness and shape it's hard
to get into some cups and get into corners.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?