BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Laurie K.
Love the sponges! They are awesome at cleaning dishes and greasy pots and pans. I also use them for counters and tile as well as the shower floor for hard water stains. Would buy these again in a minute
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I like these sponges. They usually last the longest on our scrubber brush. For the price I think they are the best. Like all sponges they do smell after a while but there’s nothing you can do about that.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I have been using this product/ brand for a year nor. And i find it effective and easy to use in scrubbing my plates. Though some times it comes in small packs like 2. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
These sponges work really well. I don't have super high or specific criteria for my basic sponges, but this really does do the job that I need it to do. It works well to clean minor messes. Worth a try!
Melissa G.
Edinburg , TX
These are my go to when cleaning. I use them for the dishes and for cleaning around the apartment. They do get smelly with the dishes of just used with soap and water so I like to add a bit of bleach to the water and that helps prevent the smell. Good price and good product. Definitely recommend
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
These sponges are great for scrubbing stuck on food and tough grease in pains and ovenware. They get all the hard to remove bits and pieces cleared off with little effort and leave dishes looking new.
Jessica C.
Another sponge I always buy. These are durable and tough. The yellow part doesn't separate from the green part for a LONG time. They can start to stink if you don't ring them out but what sponge doesn't?
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
These are the only sponges I use. They get rid of food on dishes and clean them very well. I will throw them in the dishwasher to clean and they work great. I haven't been able to find a better sponge.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I can’t really tell a difference between sponges. I just use what sponges are available to me. My family has always used scotch sponges. They seem to last for a good while. I recommend these products.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Im going to be honest, this is the only brand of sponges that I’ve used and genuinely liked. I buy the super big pack and they’re perfect and do really well on tough stains. Definitely recommend this!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?