BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Rachael V.
I buy these when I need something thats gonna get that burnt on mess off my pans. I don't really notice a scent with these. they are very effective not disappointing at all. pro they work. con a bit to thin because they slip out of my hand easily. i have recommended these.
Michelle M.
Cary, NC
The Scotch Brite sponge has always been my choice for cleaning dirty dishes, especially pots and pans. This product is very effective in removing cooked on food. It's very effective in cleaning dishes and glasses as well. I will buy this product over again and recommend it
Courtney S.
I really enjoy these sponges and always have them handy. My friends and I love to cook, but it usually ends in a mess so these are perfect for really cleaning it up. They are super great for anything from just wiping down the counters or cleaning really tough dirty dishes.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I love these sponges! The green side is definitely my favorite part because it takes off all the stuck-on gunk and the yellow part is perfect for wiping it away. It's the perfect combo sponge and lasts a while. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Meagan B.
It does the job. It last a good amount of time. I want to say two months. Any hard to clean items make it a one time use sponge. We have to throw it out after using it on anything that was burnt/caked on. I have never heard of another sponge worth buying over this one.
Megan Z.
I have my Scrub Sponge from Scotch and it's been a good experience. The sponge cleans well but it doesn't last very long. There's no smell to it and wish they didn't get so dirty so fast. It is effective but I feel like dirt adds up on the sponge. I would use it again.
Vanessa G.
We always use Scotch-Brite sponges when we wash dishes. The scouring pad side is super useful when scrubbing stubborn food off of pots and pans. They tend to last a long time and we replace them for sanitary reasons WELL before they've fallen apart. Love Scotch-Brite!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
These are the only songs I buy. I keep one on the kitchen sink for shipping down counters and one in the bathroom to do Touchup cleaning in between the weekly scrub down. The yellow side is soft enough to clean surfaces without scratching or damaging or soaking up dolt drinks etc. And the green side is perfect for when there is a stubborn substance such to the surface, this scrubs it right off
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge! It's quality can withstand the toughest jobs. I can purchase at big chain retailers while I am grabbing everything else I need. It's tough and can clean the toughest jobs. I think it's reasonable in price and I would purchase again.
Emanuel M.
These are good solid sponges. I kind of like another type of sponge that was longer-lasting before they started getting bad odor I don't know how they did it but my wife did not like how that  sponge differed and performed in actually getting the stuff off of dishes which is more important I guess. We probably switch out sponges every other week so we buy a really large bag of these at Costco.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?