BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Typical sponge we always have in our kitchen. It's nice that they come in packs of multiples so you can switch them out as they get used and dirty. Easily gets dried up food off of dishes and seem to stay durable for a decent amount of time!
Karen P.
Shafter
Ever since I started using this brand I have not switched to any other. I like that it is double sided with multifunction and they are at an affordable price. I buy mine at Walmart. I am a frequent buyer.
Sarah L.
Camden, DE
I like the two different sides of this product. One to wash and the other to really scrub anything stuck on hard. Works very well. Has no scent. I would recommend theses sponges to anyone looking for some.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Tried and true. Always have a pack on hand. Love use my new sponges and the cheapest brand don’t do the job. I bought my last pack at Walmart. Great cleaning product. Would definitely buy again for sure.
Laurie K.
Love the sponges! They are awesome at cleaning dishes and greasy pots and pans. I also use them for counters and tile as well as the shower floor for hard water stains. Would buy these again in a minute
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I like these sponges. They usually last the longest on our scrubber brush. For the price I think they are the best. Like all sponges they do smell after a while but there’s nothing you can do about that.
Arianna D.
This one is for me hands down the best sponge out there. It is long lasting, it is super cheap and it doesn't scratch your teflon pans. I can buy other brands but this one is definitely the one I prefer!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
These sponges work really well. I don't have super high or specific criteria for my basic sponges, but this really does do the job that I need it to do. It works well to clean minor messes. Worth a try!
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I have been using this product/ brand for a year nor. And i find it effective and easy to use in scrubbing my plates. Though some times it comes in small packs like 2. I would definitely buy it again.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I can’t really tell a difference between sponges. I just use what sponges are available to me. My family has always used scotch sponges. They seem to last for a good while. I recommend these products.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?