BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Samantha J.
Denver, CO
Cheap sponges. They rip easily but they don't cost a lot so that's a plus, I guess. Works well for a little bit, but they are definitely not too brand. They seem to hold onto bad smells after doing the dishes.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
A good starting sponge on the four pack is a great value one side of the scrubber the other is a regular sponge I really do enjoy these I’m pretty sure I bought it at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again
Hannah B.
Cypress
These sponges are great! They’re a little more pricey than some others, but still not too bad. They last for what seems like forever and the green side is stiff enough to help scrub off the most stubborn food!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sponges do the job and are pretty affordable, which I love haha! But unfortunately they do not last as long as other sponged from different brands. They also get undesirable smells from food very quickly.
Belu S.
Denver, Co.
Awesome easy to use sponge. Lasts for sooo long and helps giving a deep cleaning to all your dishes, you can get it anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I'd totally recommend this product and buy lots of them!
Sarah V.
Kelso, WA
This is the only brand of sponge I have ever bought. I enjoy this kind. I buy it at Walmart. They don’t have any sort of scent. They work great and work for a while before you have to use a new one. I would buy again.
Mary S.
Woods Cross
My go to scrubbie. I have these in all my cleaning supplies but especially at my sink. They are inexpensive and don’t wear out quickly. They are effective and the scrubbie side lasts through tough cleanings!
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
These are the only sponges I will use for all of my cleaning needs... from dishes to appliances. They are great for all cleaning needs. Very affordable and long lasting (they do not deteriorate in any way).
Mariana G.
Sometimes they rip easily but if handled with care they should last about a month, you should change the dish sponge about every three weeks anyways, I would buy them again! I get them at Target or Walmart!
Jacquelyn K.
These scrub brushes are just the best! They’re long lasting and get the job done. The scent is good. The quality and price are great! They are available for purchase at so many places so always easy to find!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?