BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1995)
Sarah L.
Camden, DE
I like the two different sides of this product. One to wash and the other to really scrub anything stuck on hard. Works very well. Has no scent. I would recommend theses sponges to anyone looking for some.
Laurie K.
Love the sponges! They are awesome at cleaning dishes and greasy pots and pans. I also use them for counters and tile as well as the shower floor for hard water stains. Would buy these again in a minute
Kristen C.
You can’t go wrong with these sponges! They’re sturdy enough to get off food that is really stuck, but also soft and can soak up lots of water and soap! They’re a good price and available at most stores.
Jamie M.
Dothan, AL
I love the way these hold up and don’t like flake off and break apart! Worth the money and sometimes you can find an ibotta rebate and get these at the dollar store! Gotta save them dolla dolla bills! 😂😂
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Tried and true. Always have a pack on hand. Love use my new sponges and the cheapest brand don’t do the job. I bought my last pack at Walmart. Great cleaning product. Would definitely buy again for sure.
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I like these sponges. They usually last the longest on our scrubber brush. For the price I think they are the best. Like all sponges they do smell after a while but there’s nothing you can do about that.
Arianna D.
This one is for me hands down the best sponge out there. It is long lasting, it is super cheap and it doesn't scratch your teflon pans. I can buy other brands but this one is definitely the one I prefer!
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I have been using this product/ brand for a year nor. And i find it effective and easy to use in scrubbing my plates. Though some times it comes in small packs like 2. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
These sponges work really well. I don't have super high or specific criteria for my basic sponges, but this really does do the job that I need it to do. It works well to clean minor messes. Worth a try!
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
These are the only sponges I use. They get rid of food on dishes and clean them very well. I will throw them in the dishwasher to clean and they work great. I haven't been able to find a better sponge.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?