BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
A good starting sponge on the four pack is a great value one side of the scrubber the other is a regular sponge I really do enjoy these I’m pretty sure I bought it at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again
Belu S.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome easy to use sponge. Lasts for sooo long and helps giving a deep cleaning to all your dishes, you can get it anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I'd totally recommend this product and buy lots of them!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sponges do the job and are pretty affordable, which I love haha! But unfortunately they do not last as long as other sponged from different brands. They also get undesirable smells from food very quickly.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
Great sponge to have on hand for any mess or smudge that needs cleaning. Good quality of sponge to get the job done. Great value especially with the 4 pack. Not pricey at all and I would recommend to others
Shannon S.
Callahan, FL
This sponge is tough on stuck on food. I really like how house this sponge is on removing food however, it is very gentle on my cookware to help avoid scratches. Overall really great sponge, would recommend!
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
This is the only one that my family has been using for years. I love how versatile this is, we use this for washing the dishes and scrubbing the sinks. It is the only one we will continue to use from time to time.
Brenda B.
Blackstone, MA
These are the only sponges I will use for all of my cleaning needs... from dishes to appliances. They are great for all cleaning needs. Very affordable and long lasting (they do not deteriorate in any way).
Mariana G.
Sometimes they rip easily but if handled with care they should last about a month, you should change the dish sponge about every three weeks anyways, I would buy them again! I get them at Target or Walmart!
Mary S.
Woods Cross
My go to scrubbie. I have these in all my cleaning supplies but especially at my sink. They are inexpensive and don’t wear out quickly. They are effective and the scrubbie side lasts through tough cleanings!
Elizabeth P.
These are my go-to sponges for washing dishes. The price is right and they work great, they are very effective and I love that there is 2 sides to the sponge. In my opinion there are no cons to this sponge!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?