BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
Only sponge I use and like it's great on the dishes and lasts forever haha not sure about the smell but sure it smells like a sponge. Pricy wise it's a good price and great quality I do recommend this to others
Natalie P.
Las vegas, NV
It is cheap and it works. What more could you ask for. It sticks together pretty well and doesn't rip if you are scrubbing something pretty hard. I usually get them at Walmart. I think they sell them everywhere.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I have been using these sponges for years and they work great. I use them to clean my dishes and my sink and they work very well and last a long time. I but these at Target and I would recommend them to others.
Rosa E.
Indianapolis, IN
My go to anytime I need a sponge. They don't disintegrate as easily as others with all the chemicals we use to clean our house today. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. I recommend them all the time
Sierra S.
If I had to pick a sponge to use this would be it. We have tried to use multiple types of sponges but always end up going back to these. They are the best for your buck and they actually last a good amount of time
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
I prefer a dish brush because these sponges get so stinky so fast despite anything I try to do to change this. I even tried microwaving to kill the microbes and it still smells nasty! I would recommend a brush!
Samantha J.
Denver, CO
Cheap sponges. They rip easily but they don't cost a lot so that's a plus, I guess. Works well for a little bit, but they are definitely not too brand. They seem to hold onto bad smells after doing the dishes.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This sponges do the job and are pretty affordable, which I love haha! But unfortunately they do not last as long as other sponged from different brands. They also get undesirable smells from food very quickly.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
A good starting sponge on the four pack is a great value one side of the scrubber the other is a regular sponge I really do enjoy these I’m pretty sure I bought it at Walmart and I will definitely buy it again
Belu S.
Denver, Co.
Awesome easy to use sponge. Lasts for sooo long and helps giving a deep cleaning to all your dishes, you can get it anywhere and it's not pricey at all. I'd totally recommend this product and buy lots of them!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?