BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
chasity j.
I enjoy this sponge, it has two different sides so it has different textures. Makes it easier to scrub even the toughest little stuck on foods. This can also be used to make textures on your nails with nail polish :)
Kimberly C.
Good ole tried and true. Always used these for how nice it is to have a scrubbing pad on one side and smooth on the other. Great price, doesn't have a scent and you can wash them in the dishwasher to keep them clean!
Raeanna G.
Ada
I use these as my cleaning house Scrubbies not so much for my dishes but for my counters and bath tub. It has a lot of scratchies so I don't like them for dishes.
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
These sponges are a bit large as they are, I cut mine in half for cleaning dishes! These are great for scrubbing off baked on food and grease! Good price for the quality product that it is! Love these sponges overall
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
There is not much I can say about this they are sponges and they do what they are made to do :) I do see that my "bubbles" the soap gets yellow from the color of the sponge but by the third time using it it's gone.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
I always buy these sponges in a pack..they are okay. They last a month usually with good cleansing . They are affordable but sometimes they start to break apart. I would buy again unless a better option showed up.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
We buy these in bulk. We clean a lot with them. Even on our farm equipment. They are very durable and last longer than you should keep them around for! We always get them at Walmart! They make doing dishes a breeze.
Kellie S.
Baltimore, MD
Gets the job done but needs to be replaced pretty often. Value is very fair and Brillo side scrubs off grease and other foods easily. Effective sponge and I would recommend it to others for sure! Very satisfied.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
I prefer a dish brush because these sponges get so stinky so fast despite anything I try to do to change this. I even tried microwaving to kill the microbes and it still smells nasty! I would recommend a brush!
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Only sponge I use and like it's great on the dishes and lasts forever haha not sure about the smell but sure it smells like a sponge. Pricy wise it's a good price and great quality I do recommend this to others
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?