BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I wash a lot of dishes in my house and it does the job but I feel like the tougher side doesn’t last as long as I would like. I always end up with the usable sponge but missing the scrubbing part and then it’s incomplete.
marciely A.
I don't know how many years my mom has been using this product, but i love it. I grew up using this sponge and now i use it in my own house. Ive used other sponges but this one tops all of them. I love how it has a soft side and rough side. My favorite thing is how inexpensive it is.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
These are my favorite sponges! The soft spongey side helps absorb water and soap while the scouring pad helps deliver a rough scrub to hard to clean spots on dirty dishes. Even great for cleaning kitchen counter tops!
Samantha K.
No reason to rate less than 5 stars. They do the job I need them too and depending on what store I buy them at, they're pretty cheap too. They last longer than I need them to and I never feel the need to switch brands
Robin B.
These are my least favorite sponges bc they don't hold up well to vigorous cleaning. Ok for a one time use for me, but other than that. They fall apart too easily.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great value for one time use sponges. I know some people like to use these multiple times, but they always have a musty smell after one use. I will continue to buy these for large cleaning projects around the house.
Sandra M.
Best way to get your dishes squeaky clean. I use bleach and Dawn with this. Nothing better! My favorite cleaning scrub sponge. Works great to remove soap scum on bathtubs and showers too. This is the only brand I use.
Kimberly C.
Good ole tried and true. Always used these for how nice it is to have a scrubbing pad on one side and smooth on the other. Great price, doesn't have a scent and you can wash them in the dishwasher to keep them clean!
chasity j.
I enjoy this sponge, it has two different sides so it has different textures. Makes it easier to scrub even the toughest little stuck on foods. This can also be used to make textures on your nails with nail polish :)
Raeanna G.
Ada
I use these as my cleaning house Scrubbies not so much for my dishes but for my counters and bath tub. It has a lot of scratchies so I don't like them for dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?