BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Long lasting sponge that has good scrubbing power. It doesn't tend to get smelly quickly like other sponges do. I would highly recommend for all types of dishes- big or small. I would purchase again for sure
Macee D.
St Francisvle, LA
Staple sponge in my kitchen. I always go with this sponge when I am picking some up. It is not too harsh but defiantly gets the job done. They are super affordable. Only con is the colors. But that is easily looked over.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
The only brand of sponges I use. I have tried the cheaper versions and always come back to these. It's totally worth it to spend a few extra dollars for the quality.
Samantha K.
No reason to rate less than 5 stars. They do the job I need them too and depending on what store I buy them at, they're pretty cheap too. They last longer than I need them to and I never feel the need to switch brands
marciely A.
I don't know how many years my mom has been using this product, but i love it. I grew up using this sponge and now i use it in my own house. Ive used other sponges but this one tops all of them. I love how it has a soft side and rough side. My favorite thing is how inexpensive it is.
Robin B.
These are my least favorite sponges bc they don't hold up well to vigorous cleaning. Ok for a one time use for me, but other than that. They fall apart too easily.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
These are my favorite sponges! The soft spongey side helps absorb water and soap while the scouring pad helps deliver a rough scrub to hard to clean spots on dirty dishes. Even great for cleaning kitchen counter tops!
Sandra M.
Best way to get your dishes squeaky clean. I use bleach and Dawn with this. Nothing better! My favorite cleaning scrub sponge. Works great to remove soap scum on bathtubs and showers too. This is the only brand I use.
chasity j.
I enjoy this sponge, it has two different sides so it has different textures. Makes it easier to scrub even the toughest little stuck on foods. This can also be used to make textures on your nails with nail polish :)
Raeanna G.
Ada
I use these as my cleaning house Scrubbies not so much for my dishes but for my counters and bath tub. It has a lot of scratchies so I don't like them for dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?