BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
Great sponges! Definitely gets the scrub a dub job done. Also very squishy. They smell if you don't throw them away after along time so definitely throw them away when they get dirty so you don't grow bacteria in your sink
Kimberly B.
I keep these in stock under my kitchen sink because they’re great for scrubbing off hard-to-remove nastiness that’s stuck to the dishes. These work way better than just a wash cloth, and I will continue to use them forever.
Rikki C.
Modesto, CA
I change my sponge typically every week. These are affordable so that you can make that decisions. Helps get food off easily and doesn't damage you nice dishes. I buy mine at dollar general. I would recommend it to others .
William P.
These are cheap and great to use, highly affordable and recommended. These last for a long time and will give you many many clean dishes. I pick these up at my local heb and Walmart. They're a must for your kitchen drawer!
Tiffiney B.
This sponge for the most part gets the job done. It however can wear down as I am scrubbing. Other than that it is the normal standard scrubinf sponge. It is alittle on the pricey side. I would still recommend this sponge.
Macee D.
St Francisvle, LA
Staple sponge in my kitchen. I always go with this sponge when I am picking some up. It is not too harsh but defiantly gets the job done. They are super affordable. Only con is the colors. But that is easily looked over.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
The only brand of sponges I use. I have tried the cheaper versions and always come back to these. It's totally worth it to spend a few extra dollars for the quality.
Celeste M.
Knox
I bought these thinking they would be great for my dishes. They were really good for my pans but that was about it. That is probably the only thing I would buy them for again. Didn't care for the actual sponge part of it.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Long lasting sponge that has good scrubbing power. It doesn't tend to get smelly quickly like other sponges do. I would highly recommend for all types of dishes- big or small. I would purchase again for sure
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
Sponges are wonderful I use them to clean my shower and my counter along with dishes. It gets those hard stuck on food or stains and grime. They are a decent price and do a lot of good work. I would highly recommend them
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?