BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Courtney R.
MESA, AZ
We buy this product frequently, it's one of our go to products for sponges . Works great and he price is great. I usually buy ours from Walmart , though I'm sure you can find at most stores. Would definitely purchase again!
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
Great sponges! Definitely gets the scrub a dub job done. Also very squishy. They smell if you don't throw them away after along time so definitely throw them away when they get dirty so you don't grow bacteria in your sink
Mesha B.
These are great to use. They have the regular sponge side as well as a rougher side which is great for scrubbing tough items. It's always a good idea to replace your sponges offer, as bacteria can grow. But saying that, the pricing is good and you can usually find good deals at stores making them less expensive.
Kayla N.
The back is great to use for scrubbing pots and pans. The price is fair. It's available at any store just about such as Dollar General. You really are just getting what you paid for and will get a few months use out of it.
William P.
These are cheap and great to use, highly affordable and recommended. These last for a long time and will give you many many clean dishes. I pick these up at my local heb and Walmart. They're a must for your kitchen drawer!
Rikki C.
Modesto , CA
I change my sponge typically every week. These are affordable so that you can make that decisions. Helps get food off easily and doesn't damage you nice dishes. I buy mine at dollar general. I would recommend it to others .
Tiffiney B.
This sponge for the most part gets the job done. It however can wear down as I am scrubbing. Other than that it is the normal standard scrubinf sponge. It is alittle on the pricey side. I would still recommend this sponge.
Kimberly B.
I keep these in stock under my kitchen sink because they’re great for scrubbing off hard-to-remove nastiness that’s stuck to the dishes. These work way better than just a wash cloth, and I will continue to use them forever.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I wash a lot of dishes in my house and it does the job but I feel like the tougher side doesn’t last as long as I would like. I always end up with the usable sponge but missing the scrubbing part and then it’s incomplete.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
The only brand of sponges I use. I have tried the cheaper versions and always come back to these. It's totally worth it to spend a few extra dollars for the quality.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?