BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2009)
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
The only brand of sponges I use. I have tried the cheaper versions and always come back to these. It's totally worth it to spend a few extra dollars for the quality.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
Sponges are wonderful I use them to clean my shower and my counter along with dishes. It gets those hard stuck on food or stains and grime. They are a decent price and do a lot of good work. I would highly recommend them
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I wash a lot of dishes in my house and it does the job but I feel like the tougher side doesn’t last as long as I would like. I always end up with the usable sponge but missing the scrubbing part and then it’s incomplete.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Long lasting sponge that has good scrubbing power. It doesn't tend to get smelly quickly like other sponges do. I would highly recommend for all types of dishes- big or small. I would purchase again for sure
Celeste M.
Knox
I bought these thinking they would be great for my dishes. They were really good for my pans but that was about it. That is probably the only thing I would buy them for again. Didn't care for the actual sponge part of it.
marciely A.
I don't know how many years my mom has been using this product, but i love it. I grew up using this sponge and now i use it in my own house. Ive used other sponges but this one tops all of them. I love how it has a soft side and rough side. My favorite thing is how inexpensive it is.
Robin B.
These are my least favorite sponges bc they don't hold up well to vigorous cleaning. Ok for a one time use for me, but other than that. They fall apart too easily.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
These are my favorite sponges! The soft spongey side helps absorb water and soap while the scouring pad helps deliver a rough scrub to hard to clean spots on dirty dishes. Even great for cleaning kitchen counter tops!
Samantha K.
No reason to rate less than 5 stars. They do the job I need them too and depending on what store I buy them at, they're pretty cheap too. They last longer than I need them to and I never feel the need to switch brands
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great value for one time use sponges. I know some people like to use these multiple times, but they always have a musty smell after one use. I will continue to buy these for large cleaning projects around the house.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?