BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Andrea S.
Sponges are a classic household item. I prefer using Scotchbrite over other brands because they hold up well. They do not store well after use, I don't keep them more than a few days and so I do feel like I purchase them frequently.
Amanda N.
I've used these for years and they do a great job. They aren't harsh on my pots and pans. The only think I don't like is I feel they have a smell but it's not bad enough to where I stop using them. I would keep buying these sponges.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
It's just fine. Does what you'd expect! Almost a bit too firm - never really softens up, just shrinks. They show their wear and tear a bit quickly with the yellow but I usually just wash them in the dishwasher and it cleans them up.
Denise T.
Los Gatos
The Scotch-Brite sponge is well made and last a little while. It holds up to the heavier scrubbing of you whole house. You can use one in your bathroom as well as in your kitchen. The scrubber works great on burned on food on your pots and pans as well as soap scum and grime in your bathroom sink and other surfaces.
Sara F.
I buy about 2-3 packs of these twice a month. Love them because they take off food build up without scraping off the surfaces of my pots and pans. They are easy to clean by just putting them in the dishwasher about once a well
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This is the only brand and kind of sponges my family uses. It works amazingly with plates and very effective in cleaning stains in pans. We love the two sides of the sponge. It definitely works great and we will continue to buy.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
These are the best sponges I have used. We get a bulk pack from Sam’s and it lasts us for months. It’s a good price and it is very effective at removing food from dishes. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good sponge.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
These are definitely durable. If you compare these with off brands, you'll see the big difference. Cheap ones will fall apart. These aren't expensive by any means, I am just recommending you go with this name brand than off brand.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Does it's job. Scrubs well and I use them for any and every scrubbing I need to do. With enough elbow grease and the right cleaner it will scrub away anything, even your bad decisions. They are also dirt cheap. Great product.
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
Love these. They work as they always have. The scented kind are the best. Lemon-fresh use after use. They are a hit in my house. Very very great and easy to use! I don't recommend them to others because it's a weird item to recommend!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?