BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
I love these sponges :) they work great ! And they last a good while. I purchased at Walmart ! Very good product and not too expensive. I will always repurchase!
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Also a go to are these I have one in the bathroom and one for dishes and one for cleaning the counters and stove and then one for cleaning the rest of the house :)
Jenet G.
Only use these sponges,not sure why, just what we used when I was growing up and all I've continued to use them also. Don't leave scratches and are very durable.
Neyllen P.
These are the ones that buy the classic that bring the roughest part green and the other yellow part softer gutta me this dual function for pots and also for delicate things bad about them is that despengan, that bothers me a bit
Estas son las que más compro, las clásicas que traen la parte verde mas aspera y la otra parte amarilla mas suave me guta esa doble funcion para ollas y tambien para cosas delicadas lo malo de ellas es que despengan, eso me molesta un poco
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
Never thought I would be reviewing a sponge but here we go. These work great. Only sponges I buy. The green scrubby side is a must for getting hard to scrub food
carla m.
I've been using this for years in my household. I Love it but only for 2 weeks and then it's time to switch to a new sponge because I don't like the mildew smell.
Angela S.
My family has been using Scotch-Brite sponges for as long as I can remember. It's a classic brand that just works. I like having the tougher green side to scrub away stubborn residue or burnt bits on pots and pans without the sponge leaving scratch marks. Then flip to use the other side for glasses and plates. Although to be honest, to get the job done quickly because I don't like doing dishes, I go all green all day.
Hannah A.
Peachland, NC
This sponge does not deteriorate like many others after a few uses. It works well on scrubbing cooked on food without scratching surfaces. A definite repurchase.
Mikayla R.
x
These sponges clean super good I never have a spot that is dirty on any dishes. The soap easily goes through and cleans very nice. They are very affordable. Easy to use I recommend them to anyone.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?