BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Love these sponges! I like that there are two sides. One to take off tough dirt and grime. And the other side is gentle enough to use on any surface. We use these sponges in different areas of the house and never experienced anything bad.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
My go to sponge! Even after awhile when they start to get a little smelly.. I just boil them every week and it extends the use for a total of Atleast a month! They don’t shrewd like some other sponges or start to fray. I really love these
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite sponges. They have a rough side and a soft side. Both sides do a fantastic job cleaning. You can find this product at Walmart for very cheap. I always buy them because they are disposable and you can buy in bulk.
Brooke F.
These sponges are my go-to when cleaning day to day and also for heavy duty cleaning. They are strong and last through many cleanings! I bought mine from Target. The sponges are very effective. I will definitely buy these again.
Andrea S.
Sponges are a classic household item. I prefer using Scotchbrite over other brands because they hold up well. They do not store well after use, I don't keep them more than a few days and so I do feel like I purchase them frequently.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
It's just fine. Does what you'd expect! Almost a bit too firm - never really softens up, just shrinks. They show their wear and tear a bit quickly with the yellow but I usually just wash them in the dishwasher and it cleans them up.
Amanda N.
I've used these for years and they do a great job. They aren't harsh on my pots and pans. The only think I don't like is I feel they have a smell but it's not bad enough to where I stop using them. I would keep buying these sponges.
Denise T.
Los Gatos
The Scotch-Brite sponge is well made and last a little while. It holds up to the heavier scrubbing of you whole house. You can use one in your bathroom as well as in your kitchen. The scrubber works great on burned on food on your pots and pans as well as soap scum and grime in your bathroom sink and other surfaces.
Sara F.
I buy about 2-3 packs of these twice a month. Love them because they take off food build up without scraping off the surfaces of my pots and pans. They are easy to clean by just putting them in the dishwasher about once a well
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This is the only brand and kind of sponges my family uses. It works amazingly with plates and very effective in cleaning stains in pans. We love the two sides of the sponge. It definitely works great and we will continue to buy.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?