BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Christina A.
Hope Mills, NC
I use these sponges to clean my bathrooms. They are great for scrubbing tubs. I have hard water and it’s tough some times to scrub but these definitely help. They are a good price and worth a value. I always buy them and will continue to buy.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I've been using these sponges for years!! And I stand by them! They get the job done and do it right! They are rough enough to get all the food and grease off of my dishes but still gentle enough to where I know they won't scratch any of my pans
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
Easy to find and easy to use! I use these sponges for washing dishes, cleaning around the house, and even scrubbing off the stick on foods in the bottom of the oven. Will continue to buy as they are inexpensive and stand up to a good scrub!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
As far as sponges go this is the only brand I will use. I buy from Walmart most of the time and I keep them stocked up at our house. The price really isn't bad for the value of these and they last awhile. I would definitely recommend these
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Love these sponges! I like that there are two sides. One to take off tough dirt and grime. And the other side is gentle enough to use on any surface. We use these sponges in different areas of the house and never experienced anything bad.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
My go to sponge! Even after awhile when they start to get a little smelly.. I just boil them every week and it extends the use for a total of Atleast a month! They don’t shrewd like some other sponges or start to fray. I really love these
Kelsey S.
Bolivar , PA
This product makes washing dishes so much easier than it was! I bought this at my local department store. The best thing about this product is the green scratchy side it takes hard stuck on food off so easy without all the elbow grease.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite sponges. They have a rough side and a soft side. Both sides do a fantastic job cleaning. You can find this product at Walmart for very cheap. I always buy them because they are disposable and you can buy in bulk.
Brooke F.
These sponges are my go-to when cleaning day to day and also for heavy duty cleaning. They are strong and last through many cleanings! I bought mine from Target. The sponges are very effective. I will definitely buy these again.
Andrea S.
Sponges are a classic household item. I prefer using Scotchbrite over other brands because they hold up well. They do not store well after use, I don't keep them more than a few days and so I do feel like I purchase them frequently.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?