BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Brittany W.
Canyon Lake, TX
These are the only sponges I will buy anymore! I love that they are two sided so I can get the best use on all of my dishes. The scrub side is great for getting the tougher stuck on food off and the soft side is great for my stainless steel cups.
Katie G.
I buy these in bulk and use them both for washing dishes and general cleaning. I feel like they get the job done and last a fair amount of time. I like that they don't scratch anything and are a good size. Will continue to buy in bulk so I never run out!
Jen C.
norfolk va
So I'm using these right now and have been using this brand for along time. Growing up we would use these also. The only complaint it if you clean anything greasy the grease will stay on the sponge and will not come off and leave it feeling nasty.
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
These are the sponges I normally buy whenever I go to Dollar General for a few things. But I normally buy a different brand. I don't really care that you don't get a whole lot of uses out of their sponges b4 they start tearing up when being used.
Lydia O.
Canyon
Great sponge to reach tough stains, works great for cleaning kitchen sick, dishes, or bathrooms. Very affordable. Products does great with stuck on food or dirt. Very affordable and great value of product. Would recommend to family and friends?
Christina A.
Hope Mills, NC
I use these sponges to clean my bathrooms. They are great for scrubbing tubs. I have hard water and it’s tough some times to scrub but these definitely help. They are a good price and worth a value. I always buy them and will continue to buy.
Shannon A.
Essex, MD
These are go to for the scrubby side. My only issue that they are not quite as effective for wiping counters as magic erasers. They are great for scrubbing tough spots on dishes though!
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
Easy to find and easy to use! I use these sponges for washing dishes, cleaning around the house, and even scrubbing off the stick on foods in the bottom of the oven. Will continue to buy as they are inexpensive and stand up to a good scrub!
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Love these sponges! I like that there are two sides. One to take off tough dirt and grime. And the other side is gentle enough to use on any surface. We use these sponges in different areas of the house and never experienced anything bad.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
As far as sponges go this is the only brand I will use. I buy from Walmart most of the time and I keep them stocked up at our house. The price really isn't bad for the value of these and they last awhile. I would definitely recommend these
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?