BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Rosalind P.
Plano
The only sponges I ever by are the Scotch-Brite sponges. They really do the job. If I have something delicate the yellow side is great if I have something stuck on that I really need to scrub the green side works great. The only thing I would say is don't use it on non-stick cookware it's not recommended that you use it on that. Otherwise it works fantastic.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
No better sponge! I get a new 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite every 4 months since I use a fresh sponge every first of the month. It's very long lasting and works amazingly to take off that extra hard to get grime stuck in pots and pans.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is such a classic product that's been in my house growing up my entire life. My mom always had these under the sink and would use them for the tough buildup on the pots and pans and bakeware because this was the only thing that was gentle enough but tough enough to get it off without scraping or scratching the item you were cleaning
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
I just love how it comes in packs that way I have extra when one is overused and ready to go in the trash. They clean up everything and is flexible even to use in areas that are tight.
Natalie R.
San Antonio TX
It’s a sponge. I can’t say I pick this brand for any specific reason. They work so I continue to use them. They don’t come apart like some cheaper sponges so that’s probably a reason right there.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
These Scotch Brite sponges are the real deal. They perform as advertised and hold up well to heavy use. The scouring pad on some no-name brand sponges quickly pulls away from the sponge. I bought 18 of these bad boys. I am confident that this will exceed my annual sponge requirement. I use the sponges in my kitchen; then it's on to the bathroom.
Jessica H.
Theresa, WI
I use these for everything. Dishes, outside cleaning, bathroom cleaning. I cut them in half and use for painting. I like that they last. I hate how much they don’t fit in the cups. I really never tried any other brand but I mean it is a sponge.
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
I’m obsessed with changing out my sponges. I cannot stand dirty sponges. These are durable, but cheap enough so that when they need changed, I am not spending myself out of house and home.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
They work great when they are brand new but they wear fast. They also don't "wash" very well. I put some in the washer to get that nasty smell out and they didn't come out very well. Would recommend cause I guess these are things that you have to deal with but just know you need to replace often...luckily they aren't expensive!
Rubielyn B.
Jeffersonville
I love this! Scotch brite and sponge. Two in one,we always have this in our kitchen. Since you can use it to get the food that stick in the dishes using the scotch brite. And use the other side for foamy. My family used this.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?