BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love these in the scrub pad form only, but these with the sponge gets torn up so fast but the scrub pad only ones last so long. And that could just be my use. I typically use a rag and use these scotch brites for scrubbing. So if you need manly for scrubbing try the scrub pad only. Either way I’m giving it 4 starts because it works well for cleaning up little messes and stuck on messes!
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Love my scotch bright dishwashing pads. Soap it up on one side and scrub on the other. Affordable and delivers results so I will always repurchase this item! Recommend you trying it if you haven’t already
kaley v.
Wichita, KS
We have used these in the past and they do the job and hold up pretty well but i’m not a fan of sponges. To me they’re really nasty and carry sooo many germs but for what they are they’re a good product!
Brook L.
Scotch Brite's sponges are great for cleaning everything from the dishes to the bathroom. I like that they don't scratch my pots and pans and are heavy duty. Having a soft side and a scrubby side is a must in our household. I like the soft side for more delicate surfaces and the scrubby side for dried on messes like when my 5 year old drips syrup all over the table and it dries on.
Elysia F.
Combine
I want to just let you know that if you’re looking for a great sponge to clean extremely dirty pots and pans then you’ve had better buy this product now. I can only smell very little so I can’t say what smell it has for sure, but it cleans dishes extrodinarily well!
Rosalind P.
Plano
The only sponges I ever by are the Scotch-Brite sponges. They really do the job. If I have something delicate the yellow side is great if I have something stuck on that I really need to scrub the green side works great. The only thing I would say is don't use it on non-stick cookware it's not recommended that you use it on that. Otherwise it works fantastic.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
It’s about as good as a basic sponge can get. I don’t have any glowing reviews, but I also don’t have any cons. I feel like that’s all I can really ask for out of a sponge.

We do not have a dishwasher, so our sponges get used quite a bit. I think they hold up fairly well, and I like that I can pop them in the microwave for a few minutes to disinfect.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
As a family without a dishwasher, these sponges do the job! The price point is excellent since we have to repurchase them often. Definitely a good value and I will continue to purchase.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is such a classic product that's been in my house growing up my entire life. My mom always had these under the sink and would use them for the tough buildup on the pots and pans and bakeware because this was the only thing that was gentle enough but tough enough to get it off without scraping or scratching the item you were cleaning
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
I just love how it comes in packs that way I have extra when one is overused and ready to go in the trash. They clean up everything and is flexible even to use in areas that are tight.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?